Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there are so many new members lately, I am so afraid of missing a welcome...so I thought I'd post this welcome to all our new friends. This is a great board and everyone here is so much fun, friendly, and knowledgable about the breed. I have enjoyed posting here since earlier this fall. I hope you all enjoy it here as much as I have. :lol:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
no kidding, ALOT of people to welcome in the last week, great to see, a warm welcome to each and everyone, please feel free to post

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Good Idea. I keep having to return to ppl's intro pages because I'm starting to forget if I welcomed them or not. I have such bad memory! But always warm welcomes none the less!
I thought there were over 500 members...now it says 4-something.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Jan 25 2005, 09:53 PM
Good Idea.  I keep having to return to ppl's intro pages because I'm starting to forget if I welcomed them or not.  I have such bad memory!  But always warm welcomes none the less!
  I thought there were over 500 members...now it says 4-something. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31517
[/QUOTE]
I'm having the same problem!!! Hopefull I wont double post!

·
Registered
489 Posts
This is the best idea ever. I've been so busy the last couple weeks that I was feeling like I had forgotten some intros. Welcome to all. Enjoy the freedom and generosity of knoledge and compassion this site and it's people have to offer.
We still need spell check

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I KNOW I have missed some...what a great idea this was!
Warm welcomes to everyone!!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i try to welcome everyone we have had alot recently, welcome everyone, even if you havent posted

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
woo hoo, we hit the 500 member mark

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow. That's a lot of Malt lovers out there!!!

Welcome again to all the newbies. I hope that everyone enjoys visiting and participating on this site. What a great group of people...from all walks of life, from all ages and backgrounds, with one great thing in common...our love for maltese!!!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Did anyone see that not only are we over the 500 mark (513), more than half our members were online at the same time a few days ago?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts