Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It dawned on me that I hadent shown you guys a pic of my new granddaughter.This pic she is a day old.I would post a newer one,she will be 2 months the 12th. but my daughter has my digital camera with her.I havent downloaded the lastest pics yet.So here she is ,introducing
Miss Kayleigh Jo

Attachments

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
OMG she is beautiful! What a little angel.

·
Registered
493 Posts
What an interesting name... exactly how is that prounounced? Kaylee or Kayla? I have a niece named Kaylen. I love those "different" names... =]

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What an interesting name... exactly how is that prounounced? Kaylee or Kayla? I have a niece named Kaylen. I love those "different" names... =][/B]
Its pronounced Kaylee,her sisters name is Kaydence Adison,I told them they might be sorry to have 2 kay's
But now I couldnt imagine her name being anything but Kayleigh! Yea I like the different names also!

Thanks everyone,I think she is pretty special also

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a blessing at a stressful time for you!

She is gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Congratulations, she is beautiful!!!
That's the name my second daughter was supposed to have but hubby said I named the first one so he got to pick the last. Looking at beautiful babies like your granddaughter always gets me wanting another one!
Remember babies cry, sleepness nights, babies cry, sleepness nights....LOL
Enjoy her, she looks precious!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Looking at your precious granddaughter makes me want another.......until I remember that I just turned 40
She is just beautiful

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
She is your hope, Sheila! For someone so wonderful to come in the midst of such turmoil is a real blessing!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts