Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Delilah has a meeting with Marjorie- the owner/director of Jae-Mars here in Augusta. Going to be starting her on obedience and conformation class next month. I am nervous, but excited. Everyone made it look easy at the Nationals!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Cool! Congrats girl! I wish there was a conformation class around here. :-( You will have to share some tips! :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Good luck Laura.:thumbsup: I think that's the point. They make it look easy, but it really isn't. What a great challenge!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Kelly, the closest class is the drop in at NDTC. Its a 50 minute drive. You don't have to sign up for a whole session...even going a couple times a month is worthwhile.

Oh cool! Thanks girl, I wish Clarksville Kennel Club were still operational! (a tornado came through and wiped out there building!!)

I will check them out.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh okay, well see how much I know. :) I just checked out the NDTC site. My girls have gymnastics Monday nights :( Do they change the schedule or is Conformation always on Mondays?

I also wanted to start Noel on beginning agility as she is so athletic and just loves to run and jump. I might start her after summer break. Any tips on training until then? She's only 6 months old this month so I have time. :) (Sorry Laura not trying to hyjack the thread!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts