Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, SM friends! It was definitely sweater weather here, today. It was so windy, I thought we would blow away.:HistericalSmiley: The girls and I enjoyed it although Rose, my couch potato,:behindsofa: had to be carried half way back. I made her walk the last block, though. Guess I'm a mean mommy.:no2: They are wearing their step-in harnesses and leashes from Tickled Pink. We just love them.:wub:
IMG_0882.jpg

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
April, you just look say HAPPY!!!! Guess I'm a mean mom too, I make them walk some before they can hitch a ride. Your girls are darling.:wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Awww...I bet you three beauties stopped traffic!

Jett and Callie want to come and stay with you for awhile because we've been seriously lacking in the walks dept. :whistle: Zoe wants to come to but wants to wait a couple of weeks until her back is fully healed so she can enjoy it. :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
They are soooo cute!!!!! :heart::heart: I can't believe how little they look in that picture but their harness vests are beautiful. I love that they coordinate but don't match perfectly. Hunter is lacking in the walk department since Sunday but it looks like Rose and Lily walked enough for him today (he says thanks!).

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Adorable

Hi:

Your girls are beautiful!!!:ThankYou:for sharing these lovely pictures.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
The girls look beautiful!:wub: My clan wants to come hang out with Lilly and Rose since they too have been lacking in the walking department.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
This picture gives off such a warm and happy feeling :Sunny Smile: :thumbsup: love it! thanks for sharing :)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
What a lovely picture of three beautiful girls! I love those step ins! Your girls look adorable in them. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Springtime in November -- that's April, Lily and Rose and you all look like a breath of spring. :wub::wub: A beautiful picture of the three of you and I love Tickled Pink harnesses. Tyler's has the satin lining so very little matting. :chili:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awww...I bet you three beauties stopped traffic!

Jett and Callie want to come and stay with you for awhile because we've been seriously lacking in the walks dept. :whistle: Zoe wants to come to but wants to wait a couple of weeks until her back is fully healed so she can enjoy it. :wub:
I'll take 'em in a heartbeat!:HistericalSmiley:Yes, they do stop traffic!:blush:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts