Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped Nikki off at the vet to get spayed this morning. I get to pick her up this afternoon between 4-6. She should be out of surgery before noon so I will be calling them then to see how she is doing. Poor girl is going to be going through the ringer. She is not only getting spayed she is have an umbilical hernai fixed, baby teeth pulled, getting microchipped, and pre blood work.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Aww!! Kristi, we'll be thinking of you guys all day
Nikki will be fine! We're sending out good thoughts for an easy surgery and a speedy recovery

I know you've had it for a while now, but I love your siggy, the girls are so cute together

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just remembered that I had forgotten to tell them to pull any remaining baby teeth! I called and the lady I talked to was like I think they are done. I thought to myself $HIT!!! She checked though and they had just taken her back to start the surgery. Caught them just in time.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
She will be just fine. A lot of things for one day though, but it`ll be over soon and wishes of no more surgery ever!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Best wishes to Nikki! She will be fine...

·
Registered
267 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Oct 20 2005, 10:39 AM
I just remembered that I had forgotten to tell them to pull any remaining baby teeth!  I called and the lady I talked to was like I think they are done.  I thought to myself $HIT!!!  She checked though and they had just taken her back to start the surgery.  Caught them just in time.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=111622
[/QUOTE]
Praise God! Hope she recovers quickly!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Awww...poor Nikki...I'll be thinking about you guys and checking often for updates. I'm sure she will be fine. It'll probably be harder on you. Good Luck!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just called the vet. Nikki got done a hour ago and everything went good. She is still out but they said everything looks good.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Whew! Glad the surgery is behind you....let the recovery begin.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah I think tonight Lexi will have to go over to the neighbor's house to play with her dogs. That way she can burn off all of the extra energy before she gets around Nikki.

G

·
Oh I'm so glad everything went well for Nikki and that she'll be home soon. How is Lexi acting? Has she been looking for her baby sister?

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
That is great news that Nikki has come through well, now all she has to do is get better, I wish her a speedy recovery

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
So glad it is all over and little Nikki is fine! I know you can't wait till she at home!!
I love that photo too!! absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

Terry, Angel missy and little Naddie

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.