Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sat. a.m. DH and I and the two girls leave on a cross-country trip from Minnesota to Fresno, CA to visit my sister and brother-in-law, who recently moved out there. We're driving because we have two weeks, want to take the girls in comfort and love taking pictures of them along the way (like the traveling gnome on the Travelocity commercials :HistericalSmiley:) We are coming home by way of Las Vegas where we'll stay for 3 days over Thanksgiving so I just had to make the girls dresses for the occasion. It's going to be such a fun trip and I love the fact that the girls will be with us. This will be Nya's first long car trip. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
The dresses are beautiful.... and the girls are, too!! It sounds like a great trip. Can't wait to see the pictures! Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:party:ROAD TRIP!!:party: I wish I could come along. The girls look like so much fun in those adorable dresses. They'll stop traffic on the strip. I'm betting on them B) getting more attention than every other tourist attraction in Vegas. :wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
These dresses fit Las Vegas PERFECTLY! :D
California is awesome, hope you enjoy your stay! :chili::chili:

·
Super Moderator
10,333 Posts
OMG that is just too cute!!!!! Enjoy the trip! If the girls disappear during the night saying something about quarter slots, just ignore it, OK? Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
The dresses are adorable! And the trip sounds like a ball! Is this a trip to check out California as a possible residence???

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
The dresses are really, really good. I cannot tell from the pics - did you put any bling on them? Gotta have some bling for Vegas! :HistericalSmiley:Where are you going to park your rig? As for the trip - be safe.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The dresses are really, really good. I cannot tell from the pics - did you put any bling on them? Gotta have some bling for Vegas! :HistericalSmiley:Where are you going to park your rig? As for the trip - be safe.
Hi Marsha,
Yes, there are red and blue rhinestones on the star of the Vegas sign. Can't go to Vegas without bling! :HistericalSmiley: We'll be staying in a hotel as we'll be driving our vehicle and I don't sleep in that. :w00t:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Kim, what fun!! I want to go.
The girls look cuter every time I see them and I love the dresses. You do such a great job. I'm glad you're going to visit your sister, I know you miss her.
I hope you have a great time and a safe trip!
Hugs to you and your girls.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Sounds like a fun trip and taking the girls just add to that!! Take lots of pictures and enjoy yourselves!!! The dresses are adorable and I just love them.....Have fun Miss Hollywood!! and little Miss Hollywood!!! Whoo hoo!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Hi Marsha,
Yes, there are red and blue rhinestones on the star of the Vegas sign. Can't go to Vegas without bling! :HistericalSmiley: We'll be staying in a hotel as we'll be driving our vehicle and I don't sleep in that. :w00t:
Oh, I misunderstood you - I thought you were traveling in a RV. Which hotel do you have reservations for? There are a few here that were not pet friendly but they are now.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Oh that sounds like loads of fun, you all will be sure to have a blast. I LOVE the new dresses. I also love how your two snuggle there together...Mill and Murph would be lost without each other, but they just dont snuggle like that.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Wow, these dresses are very cute and beautiful! Love the embroidery and the sweet fabric! Great for Vegas!

Hope you'll have a fantastic trip and time, Kim! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts