Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissa and Nya really enjoyed helping with the trick-or-treaters this year. They didn't get to wear their bat dresses and bat wings because Nya still had her stitches in from her spay and the dress rubbed on them so we went with the glittery pumpkin dresses instead. We'll just have to save the bat dresses for next year.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Kim, the girls are so lucky their mom has alternative outfits. :thumbsup: They look so cute in them. Were all the trick or treaters loving seeing them?

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
There's those beautiful sisters! :wub: Kim, Nissa and Nya look so darn cute in their dresses!! I'll bet they had a great time helping and I know the kids loved seeing them.
Puppy kisses to you and your girls. :smootch:

·
Registered
552 Posts
So cute! We did a similar thing with Dora...moved her pen to the door and every time the bell rang we scooped her up in her pen so she could "cute" at the trick or treaters. She wore her shark costume.

She got smart by the end of it though and was running away from me so I couldn't put her in the pen. :p

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Wow, your girl's look fantastic in their pretty pumkin outfits, Kim!

I'm sure the kids forgot to ask for the treats after seeing them, :HistericalSmiley:!

Way too cute how they're standing and watching the happening!

Hope sweet Nya is doing fine after her spay!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
It was chilly, but not too cold so we bundled up and sat on the lawn and waited for the trick or treaters. Bogie was a hit in his pumpkin costume because it was so warm. I didn't get any pictures because DH was away on business and I could only do so much, LOL!

Your girls look totally adorable in their dresses!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I just love these pics of the girls!

My two did the same thing. Looking past the gate at the trick or treaters(and barking of course LOL)! I imagine all across the country our little ones were behind gates peaking their little faces out.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I love the matching pumpkin outfits!
Kim, you must have some of the best dressed girls here on SM! :)
Sounds like Nissa & Nya had fun!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Those pictures just warm my heart. It is so sweet that they are all dressed up and get to be in the action and enjoy Halloween!!! Kim, that is just perfect!!!!:chili:

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you so much everyone! They both loved seeing all the trick-or-treaters. We had 103 total so they were busy! I think they felt everyone was coming to the house to see them. A few people even said, "oh, you have another one this year!" and "we come to your house just to see what your dogs are wearing". :HistericalSmiley: It was lots of fun.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I have that exact dress for Terra and LOVE it! The 2 little misses look adorable watching for the kids coming up. :) I bet they were the stars of the neighborhood

1 - 19 of 19 Posts