Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that Lacie and Tilly are happy that I'm home and curled up on the chair and 1/2 with them, but most of all I think they're happy that I haven't given them their bathes.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

My intensions were to bath them today, but I'm just too tired. I did manage to redo their topknots and wash their faces.:thumbsup:

Hopefully I won't be considered a "bad mom" if I wait another day or 2 for them to get bathed this week.

They are't THAT dirty and don't "smell" yet. :chili:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:brownbag::brownbag: Gee Lynn. I can't imagine Tyler going longer than a week without a bath. :brownbag::brownbag: It never happens to us. :whistle::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Happy to hear that you aren't pushing yourself too hard. You get a Grooming Pass -- just feel better. :grouphug:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
I hear you.......whenever I stretch out bathtime, I usually regret it :( after a wk, especially in the summer Lola mats. I have had to try and bath her even more often. Tomorrow she is going to a groomers. Summer cut down for the first time :w00t:

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Perhaps you could just sprinkle them with a little cornstarch, brush them a bit, and spritz them with some light fragrance if they start to smell. You need to take it easy!!!

Linda

·
Registered
744 Posts
Well, vi spends time outside (free to come in and out) and I can't go two weeks in between baths. Plus, I just like grooming her :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
I bathe Coconut every 2 weeks because she never goes out and she will scratch more if I bathe her every week. But I bathe our yorkie every week because he goes out and he is into everything LOL!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Lynn:smpullhair: do I need to come to your house:unsure: your suppose to be resting girlfriend:biggrin: don't worry about the girls there doing just fine:yes: get a good movie have some:popcorn: and relax. If I have to I will send a :police: over to watch you:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Lynn, I agree with Sue, you get a pass for this one girlfriend!!! Take care of yourself because you just went through something that is sapping your energy. This is when we wish we lived closer to help one another out. It would be so nice to pick your girls up and bathe and clean them and deliver them back all smelling good and I would even put a big bow in their hair....LOL~~Take care of yourself........sending hugs to you tonight!!!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Lynn, although I'd never dream of going more than a week without giving all the little ones a bath :innocent:, I decided to skip bathtime tonight just so you don't feel so all alone. :biggrin: Seriously, you need to take care of you and if you need help please holler out to us. :smhelp: Among all of us we WILL figure out a way to lend a hand.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
I'm sure Lacie & Tilly don't mind at all. So just rest up & keep cuddleing. I sometimes stretch baths farther apart too & nobody even notices.It's not like Maltese ever smell like real dogs anyway.lol Take care of yourself right now.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Lynn, try not to worry about their baths and just think about how happy you made them by giving them a reprieve. :thumbsup:
You need to rest and take care of yourself. You can give them a bath when you feel more like doing it. I'm sure they're both very understanding about it.
Take care of yourself!
hugs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts