Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my lovely sweet Khloe, she will be 3 months this week, she has absolutely no liner at all and she has a few black spots on her pads, is she just a late bloomer or will she stay pink? I love her regardless just wondering if it's normal to not have liner??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Boo does not have solid black pads either. I think show quality -you have to have all black but does' t stop them from being beautiful and loving :)

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
She probably has all the pigment she is going to have by this age. I agree that she is a beautiful girl :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you and she is just as sweet as she is beautiful. Will this cause any eye discomfort later, is there something I should do for her??

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Don't worry about it. My bichon, Lily had spotted eye-rims (mostly pink) until she was a year old. Then, with time in the sun, the rims filled out and she got her halos. Your baby may develop more pigment, but, if not, she is adorable and which way.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Sometimes the pigment comes in lateer and sometimes it stays pink...either way, it won't affect her health..she is really cute..

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
She is so beautiful!!! Enjoy her to the fullest.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I noticed one littl black speck in the corner of one eye. I wash her face daily so she is inspected!! How much sun do they need, she is in the house most of the time but she loves it outside!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts