Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
556 Posts
If you need help to quit smoking there is www.quitnet.com . I used it when I was quitting 5 years ago and it sure helped. There is a chat room and everyone there is in the process of quitting or has quit. It is great because you have lots of support from people who know what you are going through and no one says "you could do it if you wanted to" as all the non smokers say. Also it is basically free.

· Registered
556 Posts
I really don't think anyone has the right to bash anyone for smoking especially if they havn't ever smoked themselves. It is a very hard habbit to get rid of and no one will ever quit until they are ready to and when that happens you can do it. nagging a person to quit just won't work. You have to want to. I wish you all the success in the world and if you want any support please just pm me.
Time Smoke-Free: 1738 days, 22 hours, 33 minutes and 43 seconds and darn proud of it

· Registered
556 Posts
Thank you
also I might add that because I am sort of selfish, after I had quit for quit a while and sort of saved the money I would have spent on smokes, I decieded that there should be some sort of treat
. Well I tossed around taking my kids somewhere, doing some stuff around the house that needed to be done and so on. Well I finally deceided that it was me who had quit, saved the money and felt better so I deserved the treat. That is where Angel came in. I had always wanted a Maltese and that is what I bought and she now owns me :D . Then of course I felt she might like a friend so then 2 years later I got Tag. I must say that they are one of the best results from not smoking

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.