Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was the big day. I thought time had stopped...it was the longest hour and half in my life on the drive there.

We get there and she was as adorable as I remembered. My hubby was suprised at how small she was even though I told him she would be.

She had a rough ride home though. I am not sure if it was nerves, motion sickness or both...and it seemed if we kept the car a little cooler she was better. She puked like eight times.

We got home and gave her a bath and she loved it. she didn't want to get out. She was super great about letting me comb her and dry her she just laied there. Then I put her bow in. it was so cute and pink...then she seemed really cold so I decided to put her sweater on so I had to change her to a red bow. she didn't mind the sweater for about half an hour then started to pull on it. I think she warmed up.

So I took it off and she just explored and played. She took about an hour to really come alive. My oldest son won't leave her alone lol. Its really cute. she is a snuggler!

Well Here are a few pics i hope they are not like totally huge.

Attachments

·
Registered
860 Posts
Well today was the big day. I thought time had stopped...it was the longest hour and half in my life on the drive there.

We get there and she was as adorable as I remembered. My hubby was suprised at how small she was even though I told him she would be.

She had a rough ride home though. I am not sure if it was nerves, motion sickness or both...and it seemed if we kept the car a little cooler she was better. She puked like eight times.

We got home and gave her a bath and she loved it. she didn't want to get out. She was super great about letting me comb her and dry her she just laied there. Then I put her bow in. it was so cute and pink...then she seemed really cold so I decided to put her sweater on so I had to change her to a red bow. she didn't mind the sweater for about half an hour then started to pull on it. I think she warmed up.

So I took it off and she just explored and played. She took about an hour to really come alive. My oldest son won't leave her alone lol. Its really cute. she is a snuggler!

Well Here are a few pics i hope they are not like totally huge.[/B]
Oh My she is adorable I am so happy for you Holly you will lover her to peices. Thanks for sharing and hope to see more pictures of her soon.
Char

·
Registered
174 Posts
Congratulations!!! She's adorable! I'm very happy for you!

Hopefully she's feeling better now! I know Codi puked all over me the first night I got him... I'm sure that its just nerves! Have fun!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really cute face! =] How old is she and how many lbs? She looks really small! =][/B]

She will be 12 weeks on Monday. I think she is tiny but all I have to compare her to are my skin kids lol...

I am not certian on her exact weight. The lady I got her from said she was a pound and a quarter. But I will know more on Tuesday when I take her to the vet. I don't like having to wait till Tuesday but thats when my vet will be there. He is off every other monday...and his partner covers for him .... well anyway this is his monday off.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Congradulations on your new baby. She is adorable. We love baby pictures.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Ahhhh, so beautiful and I can hear the love already in your decription of her and how she is doing. May you have much love between you!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Oh my! Such a doll. I especially love the photo of her in her little sweater with her little top knot. Hope tonight is not toooooo sleepless. Maybe you'll get lucky. Hate to hear that she didn't do so well in the car. Maybe you should start taking her for short car rides (around the block) and gradually increase the time. I hope you enjoy every minute with her.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Awwww, you finally have your little girl!! I'm so happy and excited for you, owning a Malt will change your life!!
I can't imagine a better Christmas present!! :D

·
Registered
228 Posts

Well Here are a few pics i hope they are not like totally huge.[/B]
Great pics, what a cutie pie!! Congratulations on your new addition!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
YAY!!
Congratulations!! I'm soooo happy for you!
Wow...and what a little beauty she is.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts