Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some pics of Noelle with her new camel friend. Miss Noelle hates getting her picture taken and boy was it a chore to get the pics i did manage to get. I wish that she were photogenic, her pictures really don't do her justice. She is absolutely breathtaking in person and with her silly personality it makes her even more beautiful. Sorry about the pic overload. Thanks for looking. :) I'll be posting Riley and Chloe with their camels later. Thanks Kat, Snowy and Crystal, you are all so sweet.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Ahhhh she's adorable!!! :wub:
My Naddie hates the camera too and it's a challenge to get even on shot out of 30 that comes near being 'acceptable' and still doesn't really 'capture her'.
You're Noelle's cuteness shows thru in each shot!

I absolutely LOVE that 5th ( I think) photo where she looks like she's mimic-ing the camel's pose LOL

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, she is just beautiful......I love her pics! What do you use on her coat, it is so silky and smooth?? Her little camel is so cute and Kat is so sweet to do that~~~:chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:biggrin::wub:Oh Debbie I want little Noelle, please, she's stunning:wub: she looks so itty bitty, how much does she weigh? I love everyone of her pictures, I know Kat would have LOVED to see these pictures, seriously Debbie if you ever need a babysitter awntie Paula would:heart: LOVE:heart: Noelle:biggrin:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
What a beautiful surprise Noelle got in the mail! I adore the pic of her camel riding HER, lol, and also love the last one where she's probably saying "Enough pics already! I want to play with my new friend!" :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Here are some pics of Noelle with her new camel friend. Miss Noelle hates getting her picture taken and boy was it a chore to get the pics i did manage to get. I wish that she were photogenic, her pictures really don't do her justice. She is absolutely breathtaking in person and with her silly personality it makes her even more beautiful. Sorry about the pic overload. Thanks for looking. :) I'll be posting Riley and Chloe with their camels later. Thanks Kat, Snowy and Crystal, you are all so sweet.

Her and her Camel are praying LOL.. She's VERY cute!!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Debbie, Noelle looks beautiful!! Aren't those camels the cutest toys! Kat's so sweet! My girls love their camels although Tess is usually the one that ends up with two at a time.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh, she is just beautiful......I love her pics! What do you use on her coat, it is so silky and smooth?? Her little camel is so cute and Kat is so sweet to do that~~~:chili::chili:
Right now i'm using Nature's Specialty the Coconut Shampoo, Aloe Remoisturizer and the Quicker Slicker. Just her face is silky and smooth the rest of her hair is very cottony. I'm trying to find something that will work on the cotton hair to smooth it out. I have tried the Pure Paws and it worked some.

:biggrin::wub:Oh Debbie I want little Noelle, please, she's stunning:wub: she looks so itty bitty, how much does she weigh? I love everyone of her pictures, I know Kat would have LOVED to see these pictures, seriously Debbie if you ever need a babysitter awntie Paula would:heart: LOVE:heart: Noelle:biggrin:
Thank you Paula, she weighs 5lbs and 9oz so not too little. Noelle says Awntie Paula i'm packing my bags and i'll be there soon, hopefully you won't have as many rules as mommy. When she doesn't get her way she howls and quivers her lip like a little drama queen. Lol.

Her and her Camel are praying LOL.. She's VERY cute!!!
I never even noticed, but it does look as if her and her Camel are praying.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts