Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I got my pics of Noel developed and I hate the walmart one hour they stink but its the only one hour photo around an I am to impatient to wait on them. So I guess these will have to do.

and I am NOT the worlds best photographer. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww so tiny! i think it is cute how ur names go together

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
SO tiny! How old is she there? All her black isn't even in yet...she is TOO cute!

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
CUTE!!!! And I love the name. My mom's Malt was named Noel because she was borned on Christmas Day. Aren't you just tooooooo excited. She is precious. Tiny little thing.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by tlunn@Nov 6 2005, 07:49 PM
SO tiny! How old is she there? All her black isn't even in yet...she is TOO cute!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117337
[/QUOTE]

She is just a shade over 6 weeks in the photos. She will be two days shy of 12 weeks when I get her on Dec. 10.

She is very tiny though. Her mom is really little. I didn't see her dad because he belong to someone else but they said he was almost the exact size of the mom.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
No doubt about her being cute....what a little angel!!!! Good luck with the waiting - I know it will feel like years.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
She has so much hair already. She is going to have a gorgeous coat, she is adorable. So tiny

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Bet you about to POP! Its only about another month.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts