Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is a real sweetie, the boys for the most part have been very polite.:innocent:

She is very attached to me already, she is sitting in my lap as I type.

Pup sniffed her and went back to bed.:w00t:

Ollie wants to know how long she is staying.

At least the boys are very attached to daddy and he is trying to keep to their routine.

I will let you know more as time goes by.

thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

PS She was at the Vets for about one year:mellow:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh my goodness, congrats. Oh that baby must be delighted to have you, you are such a blessing. She surely will be like loving velcro to you. Congrats to both of you!!

Bless her a whole year, but that is all behind her now. Wooohooo :)

·
Premium Member
20,078 Posts
A whole year???? Wow.....I bet you've made her day when you brought her home. Had the vet tried to find her a home before you asked about her??

I can't wait to see pictures of her.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
How very kind of you to give Nora a new home. Poor thing I can't
imagine why she would be at the vets for a year. Hopefully the
boys will continue to be polite, but remember they're boys:HistericalSmiley:.
Can't wait to see pics.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby:chili:~~~Sometimes I think it is just fate that a puppy comes into our lives, it is just meant to be! So glad she is at her new forever home and loves her new Mommy!!! Pictures please!!!:chili:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just read your story, you are an amzing person giving a senior maltese a furever home, I couldnt imagine leaving my dogs at the vets overnight let alone a year! I hope you bring eachother happiness for a long time, Cant wait to see some pictures!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.