Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is a real sweetie, the boys for the most part have been very polite.:innocent:

She is very attached to me already, she is sitting in my lap as I type.

Pup sniffed her and went back to bed.:w00t:

Ollie wants to know how long she is staying.

At least the boys are very attached to daddy and he is trying to keep to their routine.

I will let you know more as time goes by.

thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

PS She was at the Vets for about one year:mellow:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
A year!! Wow... I bet she's treasuring the lap time like crazy.

I'm so glad you got her. :D She's going to be the happiest fluff
ever now!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh my goodness, congrats. Oh that baby must be delighted to have you, you are such a blessing. She surely will be like loving velcro to you. Congrats to both of you!!

Bless her a whole year, but that is all behind her now. Wooohooo :)

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
she was just waiting for her new mommy:wub: I'm so glad you got her, there is something special about a senior, I want to see pictures

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
How wonderful of you to take her into your home and your heart! I hope all goes well--it sounds like it is off to a wonderful start! :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
A whole year???? Wow.....I bet you've made her day when you brought her home. Had the vet tried to find her a home before you asked about her??

I can't wait to see pictures of her.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
How very kind of you to give Nora a new home. Poor thing I can't
imagine why she would be at the vets for a year. Hopefully the
boys will continue to be polite, but remember they're boys:HistericalSmiley:.
Can't wait to see pics.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby:chili:~~~Sometimes I think it is just fate that a puppy comes into our lives, it is just meant to be! So glad she is at her new forever home and loves her new Mommy!!! Pictures please!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Congratulations. I look forward to your updates. So glad she is already bonding and feeling comfortable with you. :)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I'm so glad Nora has a forever home, now. It sounds like she's doing well. She sounds like such a special little girl, can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just read your story, you are an amzing person giving a senior maltese a furever home, I couldnt imagine leaving my dogs at the vets overnight let alone a year! I hope you bring eachother happiness for a long time, Cant wait to see some pictures!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
ooo thats so great to hear shes already on ur lap .. so happy she found her furever home and that you are doing this .. pls post some pics.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts