Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,185 Posts
Very professional looking, congrats!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,136 Posts
NICE!
I did a "home check-out" for NC down in Travis Country south of downtown Austin a few years back. I would love to become active w/them again but for now my two are keeping me on my toes! I took a look at the site & it is fabulous!
Do they get many fosters down here?

·
Super Moderator
10,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NICE!
I did a "home check-out" for NC down in Travis Country south of downtown Austin a few years back. I would love to become active w/them again but for now my two are keeping me on my toes! I took a look at the site & it is fabulous!
Do they get many fosters down here?
Sandi - most of the fosters are in the midwest but please reach out to Mary Palmer and ask how you can help. She is hard to reach sometimes but keep calling her - we have one person in NC so out of the area is always possible.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,136 Posts
Sandi - most of the fosters are in the midwest but please reach out to Mary Palmer and ask how you can help. She is hard to reach sometimes but keep calling her - we have one person in NC so out of the area is always possible.
Maggie, I will reach out to Mary when my plate is a little less full. I feel a bit over-whelmed at the moment w/both dogs having serious health issues. We have made a commitment that these will be our last 2 "ownership" pups so we will be more open to being helpful to temporary situations. Of course I could always do home inspection now as I did that one time for Mary in Travis Country.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts