Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as he is stuck on jail :-(

I don't have many details, but I think it has something to do with disturbing the peace, afterall, he is a barker.

He's claiming innocence and wanted me to share a message with his SM family while he's away:

Aolani:Hi awntees and uncles. I am sad to say dat I'm in jail but I hope to get out soon.

Dey take pictures here which you know I just wuv. But dey told me to be serious.

I'm so ashamed and embawassed and can't wook yuus in da eyes:

I'm behind baws for who knows how wong:

At least I hab da essentials, but I had to wash my own undies and dwy dem up in hewah too. Dey told me dey not a dwy cweaning service and who do I fink I am:

I beg yuus to beweive dat I'm innocent and make my mommy come get me out. Dey must hab me mistaken for da new doggie in da neighborwood becawse I'm now too tiwad to bark all night. I did dat when I was a puppy.

Guess I'll just wait hewah until someone comes and wescues me. I wuv yuus all now I must go cwy.

Pwease someone tell my mommy to come get me out becawse cwistmas is coming and its my favowit time of da year.

Hoping to be out soon,
Aowani :wub:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Looks like someone's ready for Howloween!!!!! How super cute is that???!!!!! Hope you get lotsa good nummies in yer trick er treat bowl!!! :)

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
oh my goodness!! Aolani, dont worry sweetheart, Pearlan and i will come rescue you!! hang in there cutie, we'll be there soon, hugs and kissies!!:wub:

·
Registered
450 Posts
woof Aolani - Helo here -- are their any cute guards standing outside your door. I could send Boomer to distract them and break you out. Your prison is not far from us.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
OMG, so adorable!!! :wub::wub::wub: Love that sweet boy, Aolani. That first pic is so, so good! Thanks so much for sharing, and happy Halloween!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
so cute!! I loved the story :) :wub: Yeager is a big fan of Prison Break and he told me secretly that Aolani has a little spoon hidden in the blue book and will dig his way out in no time like a real pro :D Just stop before you reach China Aolani!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, my goodness! What a darling outfit and he is just soooooo cute in it!! I loved the story!!! Majorly adorable!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
O my gosh I loved it; such a cute story and costume.

Aolani this is from Kodi Marie " I will cwome and wescue wue I pwomise. Nwo Jwustice Nwo Pweace!!!!"

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
How cute!!! Mercedes is sending bail money:biggrin: but she does not do laundry:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Edith - that is just too adorable. Sooooooooo creative.

Aolani -- Lacie and Tilly asked to me to let you know that it's good that you're in jail in New York and not in Arizona. There's a Sheriff in Arizona that makes you wear PINK underwear and eat BALONEY sandwiches.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Lol

OMG these are great pictures!!! :aktion033: He is precious:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Aolani i believe your innocent and we'll post bail to get you out! The nerve of them making you wash your own underwear!

Edith this has got to be the cutest Halloween thread ever, loved it! Aolani you have got to be the cutest prisoner i have ever seen.:wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Love it.....You made me laugh :HistericalSmiley: How cute Aolani looks in his prison wardrobe. I still have a smile on my face, I can't wait to show my DH.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts