Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peg was diagnosed a couple hours ago with pancreatic cancer. We really do not know much more than that at this point. They are trying to get her in to see a surgeon at Mayo Clinic ASAP.

I would ask for prayers, but please no calls at this time. I will probably be here even less than I have been the last couple months.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Steve, Peg, I am stunned.

Bob and I are praying hard for Peg. Please know our hearts and thoughts are with you.

Marsha

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
QUOTE (Max & Rocky @ Jul 11 2009, 01:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=803933
Peg was diagnosed a couple hours ago with pancreatic cancer. We really do not know much more than that at this point. They are trying to get her in to see a surgeon at Mayo Clinic ASAP.

I would ask for prayers, but please no calls at this time. I will probably be here even less than I have been the last couple months.

Thanks[/B]
:grouphug: Steve :grouphug: I will certainly add Peg to my prayer list. Please know that MANY will be praying for her.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Sending lots of warm thoughts and prayers for you and especially Peg. :prayer:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I'm sorry you and Peg have to go through this. You have my prayers! :prayer: :grouphug:

·
Super Moderator
10,187 Posts
I'm so very sorry for this diagnosis and for what you're both going to be going through. You will both be in my prayers. Please take care.

Maggie

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Prayers for Peg and for you Steve. I hope that you know we are concerned and so glad you are getting her in the Mayo clinic................God Bless both of you!

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Steve, I don't know what to say. Know that you and Peg are in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug: :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
I am so very sorry to hear this news. I am lifting Peg and you up in my prayers.

I really don't know what else to say except hang in there you have an army of prayer warriors behind you both. Hugs.

Linda

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you and especially with Peg. Hang in there!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
:( I'm so sorry Steve. Many hugs,prayers :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: & good thoughts for Peg & you. :grouphug:

1 - 20 of 208 Posts