Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Not the news I wanted...

15K views 207 replies 117 participants last post by  KAG 
#1 ·
Peg was diagnosed a couple hours ago with pancreatic cancer. We really do not know much more than that at this point. They are trying to get her in to see a surgeon at Mayo Clinic ASAP.

I would ask for prayers, but please no calls at this time. I will probably be here even less than I have been the last couple months.

Thanks

#3 ·
QUOTE (Max & Rocky @ Jul 11 2009, 01:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=803933
Peg was diagnosed a couple hours ago with pancreatic cancer. We really do not know much more than that at this point. They are trying to get her in to see a surgeon at Mayo Clinic ASAP.

I would ask for prayers, but please no calls at this time. I will probably be here even less than I have been the last couple months.

Thanks[/B]
:grouphug: Steve :grouphug: I will certainly add Peg to my prayer list. Please know that MANY will be praying for her.

#22 ·
I'm so sorry to hear this. I can not imagine what you must be going through right now. I'm stunned. To go from a rash to cancer is just horrible, poor Peg. Please know you are in many people's hearts and prayers.

Why do these things always happen to such wonderful people. I mean you don't want anyone to go through this, but you guys are such angels who do so much for others.

#23 ·
My dearest Steve, and Peg. Just know I love you. We all do.

I have not been online much, so when Edie told me this, I cried. You are both so awesome.

I'm here for you both. I am here to help, in any way, I can. Let me know, if you need
me to watch over any doggies. Yes, Steve, I will watch them all, while you get Peg thru this.
No problem. I have areas set up, and can certainly handle it.

I love Peg. She's my friend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.