Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
4,765 Posts
Sorry to hear Tucker is not feeling good. Hope you and Tucker have a better day today.

· Registered
4,765 Posts
Have you tried giving him baby food? Paris loved the sweet potatoes when she was spayed and had 11 teeth pulled. She turned her nose up to the pedialite though.

Hopefully, you will be able to find something Tucker will want to eat and keep down.

Hope he gets better soon!

· Registered
4,765 Posts
Sorry to hear that Tucker is not feeling well. It sounds as if he is in good hands though and hopefully a diagnosis will be made soon so that he can get on the road to recovery. Will be thinking and praying for you and little Tuck.

· Registered
4,765 Posts
Will be continuing the prayers for Tucker! Please keep us posted.

· Registered
4,765 Posts
Glad to hear Tucker is improving. Hopefully, within a few more days he will be back in your arms!

· Registered
4,765 Posts
I can't imagine what type of heartache you are going through. Just remember that we are all praying for you and Tucker. Poor baby, he just wants to be home with his momma.

· Registered
4,765 Posts
Great news!

· Registered
4,765 Posts
How is Tucker today?

· Registered
4,765 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about Tucker's setbacks. Please know that you and Tucker are in my thoughts and prayers. At least your vet realizes that he needs help and is willing to seek outside advice.

· Registered
4,765 Posts
You can't imagine how often I have thought of poor Tucker...He is definitely in my prayers and will be up until he is 100% well.

· Registered
4,765 Posts
Glad to hear the little guy was acting more normal. Hopefully, he will be home soon. He and you are still in my prayers.

· Registered
4,765 Posts
How is Tucker doing today?

· Registered
4,765 Posts
Glad to hear that Tucker is acting like he feels better...sorry to hear about the absesses (sp?). Hopefully, he will be home this weekend. Regardless, only good thoughts and prayers are being sent your way!

· Registered
4,765 Posts
How's the little boy doing today?

· Registered
4,765 Posts
So glad to hear that little Tucker is doing better!
Can't wait (as I know you can't) until I see the post where he is safe and sound at home in your arms!

· Registered
4,765 Posts
Any news today?

· Registered
4,765 Posts
What great news to see first thing on a Monday morning! Tucker has been in my thoughts all weekend. This was the first topic I went to this morning! May he continue to improve daily!

· Registered
4,765 Posts
What great news! So relieved for you and Tucker!!!!

· Registered
4,765 Posts
Wonderful news! I know he will get to 100% much quicker in his own surroundings!

· Registered
4,765 Posts
Sorry to hear that little Tuck is back at the vet. Since he did throw such a fit this morning, you know that he is feeling much better! Haven't spoiled him too much have ya? :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.