Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh by george Rocky is so cute in that devil outfit. Thats my nickname for Max and he doesnt need the outfit...lol Oh my gosh the video is priceless. Gives me an idea..who needs a maid and he works for treats too..

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I could get Rocky to do half of these things I'd be happy!:walklikeanegyptian:

Oh by george Rocky is so cute in that devil outfit. Thats my nickname for Max and he doesnt need the outfit...lol Oh my gosh the video is priceless. Gives me an idea..who needs a maid and he works for treats too..

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
That owner certainly took a lot of time teaching all of that. Wow! I think I should teach Lola more, Keeps them happy and occupied :) and it is fun too.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Dianne, I want to know what you did with Rocky's halo.:innocent: It's okay Rocky-you look good in anything you put on. Hey Rocky-:you rock:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Gosh, now that is one smart dog! He needs an agent and should be in the movies. Rocky is so cute. He doesn't have to do any tricks. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everytime I see that pic of Max I want to hug him! I love it..he's just too darn cute! Yes, we need to train our fluffs to be more helpful around the house...wait a minute, they think they own us!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wonder how long it took to teach him all those tricks. I see she used lots of treats. I love the removal of her jacket and shoes and socks. Next she should be teaching him to pour her a drink!:wine:

That owner certainly took a lot of time teaching all of that. Wow! I think I should teach Lola more, Keeps them happy and occupied :) and it is fun too.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:HistericalSmiley:We retired it for a couple of weeks, but I told him he needs to get it back!!! Thanks April!!!

Dianne, I want to know what you did with Rocky's halo.:innocent: It's okay Rocky-you look good in anything you put on. Hey Rocky-:you rock:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Oh I sure love Jesse :wub: and her awesome trick videos :wub:

Yup! that is so true :yes:

Hey Dianne, Rocky can for suuuuure learn all this :D:thumbsup: Time, patience, positive training will do ;) Before introducing a new trick, I always make sure that *I* learn how to teach it. Each dog is different in his/her motivation. For example, Snowy is toy driven. so just seeing a ball in my hand will do. Crystal on the other hand will only work for food. Oh they love learning and pleasing. They don't know half of the tricks that Jesse knows but that is only because their mommy gives them less trick-training time comparing to Jesse's mommy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts