Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7,533 Posts
My dogs are way picky too....and they did not like anything I bought until Science Diet lamb/rice. I wasn't going to change, but the place where I buy it didn't have the small bites so I had to get Nutro Natural Choice Lamb/Rice small bites and they like it!!! I couldn't believe it! I got all those really expensive, well made foods and they turned their nose up at it. LOL

· Registered
7,533 Posts
My dogs wouldn't touch them. -_- But my friends German Shepherd liked 'em.

· Registered
7,533 Posts
Originally posted by Vikki and Audrey@Jul 18 2005, 04:06 PM
Audrey loves the Nutro Natural choice small bites - she seems to do really well on it. I would never give her something I thought would be bad for her!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82506
[/QUOTE]

I'm glad she's doing well on it.

· Registered
7,533 Posts
Originally posted by jellybn1@Jul 18 2005, 02:58 PM
I have the TOUGHEST PICKY PUPPY IN THE WORLD! I tried everything... She even got tired of chicken breast. I wanted her on an all natural kibble.. Tried MANY.... Finally thank goodness, she has taken to "Merrick Puppy Plate". It has peas, carrots & potatoes in it! She really likes it. Cha Cha is a 3lb puppy (full grown), and I need to cut each piece of the kibble into 4 pieces... Very, Very, time consuming, but I do NOT care as long as she eats a high quality food. Maybe your baby will like it too! Good luck!!
                                    Jellybn1 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82483
[/QUOTE]

Have you actually tried Nutro (you're dog I mean)?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.