Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have one of these? If so, does you baby like it? Thinking about getting Paris one but first wanted to get your feedback. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Jul 13 2005, 01:59 PM
Nuzzle Nest

Peanut doesn't like it at all, but Tic loves it.  After running around and playing Tic will just hop up on it and sprawl out

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80919
[/QUOTE]

Do you know what would happen if it was torn open? Are there little pelletts inside? So far, my guys like to chew their beds.... they have destroyed several with a shape made of what we call "foam" or a spongy stuff .... so I have to make sure it is something "safe". The basic shape looks wonderful.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jul 13 2005, 01:46 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-littlepeanut
@Jul 13 2005, 01:59 PM
Nuzzle Nest

Peanut doesn't like it at all, but Tic loves it.  After running around and playing Tic will just hop up on it and sprawl out

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80919

Do you know what would happen if it was torn open? Are there little pelletts inside? So far, my guys like to chew their beds.... they have destroyed several with a shape made of what we call "foam" or a spongy stuff .... so I have to make sure it is something "safe". The basic shape looks wonderful.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80938
[/B][/QUOTE]
I think Nikki would love it but I'm worried Lexi would dig a hole in it.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
K/C's mom, the one I have doesn't have the beanbag chair pellets (the foam balls). It's just regular pillow stuffing I guess. Tic likes to dig and pull at it and it's holding up very well so far

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Jul 13 2005, 02:05 PM
K/C's mom, the one I have doesn't have the beanbag chair pellets (the foam balls).  It's just regular pillow stuffing I guess.  Tic likes to dig and pull at it and it's holding up very well so far

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80946
[/QUOTE]
Where did you get yours from?

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
If you are looking for a wonderful snuggle nest, check out the famous Millie beds that are made by the Siamese Cat Rescue Center in Virginia.

http://thesiamesestore.com/product_info.ph...products_id=119

The pictures don't do them justice. They are beautifully handmade by volunteers and so soft and wonderful I wish they made them in human size! They are very easily washable as the the donut around the outside has a zipper so you can take the fiberfill out for easy washing and drying. And no pellets to worry about.

They are the #1 fundraiser for this wonderful group, named aftre the volunterr who invented them. People donate fleece, fiberfill, Joann shopping cards, then talented volunteers make them up. They even have little sewing bees before the holidays and cat shows!

Sarah and Lily fight over mine. Lady can't get near it, even though they will take her bed!

No two are alike. Siri (Head Honcho of Meezerland) will email you back with available colors and send it right out.

Did I mention it is for a wonderful cause, too? :D

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by LadysMom@Jul 13 2005, 02:31 PM
If you are looking for a wonderful snuggle nest, check out the famous Millie beds that are made by the Siamese Cat Rescue Center in Virginia.
Thanks for the info..I will check into that.

Thanks for the all of the other replies, also!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I made one out of fleece and one out of fuzzy fur. My dogs love them. In fact my golden retriever took over one, he is too big for it and has to curl up in a tight ball and balance on there, he has totally flattened it. I guess he needs one too...

There is also a lady on ebay that makes snuggle balls pretty cheap and you pick the fabric. Although buying from a rescue sounds likes something you should check into first.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts