Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nya has discovered one of Nissa's little doggy tents only she has an entirely different opinion of what it's to be used for. Enjoy 35 seconds of Nya the Tornado with a walk-on by Nissa and Ozzy. She is feerless!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I don't know if she's an angel or a devil dog. :w00t: (My favorite desserts when I was little). Six Flags has nothing on your living room with Nya around. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
:LOL: You go, Nya! Gotta love those little ones.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I smile every time I see Nya. She's adorable and full of herself. :wub:
You gotta love a puppy!! Great video Kim!

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Oh my gosh! What a little rascal!!! I thought at first she hopped in and couldn't get out so that's why she was rolling around, but when she popped out and hopped right back in I literally choked on my diet coke!! Thanks for sharing!

Linda

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh my gosh! What a little rascal!!! I thought at first she hopped in and couldn't get out so that's why she was rolling around, but when she popped out and hopped right back in I literally choked on my diet coke!! Thanks for sharing!

Linda
LOL isn't she just a goof? We just love how Ozzy and Nissa walk by and look at her like, "what is she doing now?". LOL

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know if she's an angel or a devil dog. :w00t: (My favorite desserts when I was little). Six Flags has nothing on your living room with Nya around. :HistericalSmiley:
We think her devil horns hold up her angel halo. LOL

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for your great comments about my little wild child. She sure keeps us entertained along with Ozzy and Nissa trying to keep up with what she's in to next. She discovered the toilet paper roll last night and that was a MESS to clean up!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
lol she has sooo much engery:chili: Kim I bet you and dh are always laughing at that silly girl:wub: Nissa and Ozzy probably think she's abit :smstarz::LOL: Gosh it looks fun at your house:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Oh that made me laugh Kim. Isn't Nya a riot. I love Nissa backing up when she was first in the tent rolling. Never a dull moment at your house now!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
That is one cute video. LOL

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Can't stop watching, Kim! Little Nya is a real 'Eddy wind'!

I can remember your video with the gingerbread house on her head and now she takes the bigger one!

Love to see Nissa and Ozzy watching her with big ??? Way too cute!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts