Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We're madly in love with this new little addition to our family. I had forgotten how busy puppies are and Bitter Apple spray is once again our best friend :HistericalSmiley: but I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. Nissa is such a great big sister and I'm loving being able to say "my girls". :wub: The last picture was taken the night before Nya's hair cut. She has the thickest hair.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
oh Kim that little topknot:tender: is just precious, Nya is adorable, I know your having fun with two girls, do they play well together? How much does Nya weigh?

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh Kim that little topknot:tender: is just precious, Nya is adorable, I know your having fun with two girls, do they play well together? How much does Nya weigh?
They play so well together that I'm just amazed. When I took Nissa and Nya to the groomer yesterday they told me they had to put them on tables side-by-side an cut them at the same time because if Nya was out of Nissa's sight she would whine. :wub: Nya weighs 2.75 lbs. Wait until you see the size of the dress I'm making her for the 4th! It's like sewing for a hamster!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
They play so well together that I'm just amazed. When I took Nissa and Nya to the groomer yesterday they told me they had to put them on tables side-by-side an cut them at the same time because if Nya was out of Nissa's sight she would whine. :wub: Nya weighs 2.75 lbs. Wait until you see the size of the dress I'm making her for the 4th! It's like sewing for a hamster!

LoL I know what size dress your making,:HistericalSmiley: I have made them, one thing Kim,you can use your left over fabrics, looking forward to seeing her dress.
I've been playing with Matilda all day my baby girl needs a playmate, now to convince dh

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
what a doll baby!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Kim, I love her! :wub:
She's so darn cute and so little. I love puppies and can only imagine how much fun you're having with "your girls" right now.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Nya looks so adorable!! Love her little outfit. She has such a sweet head tilt. Looks like she will follow Nissa's modeling abilities :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Her 1st haircut is great! She looks so feminine and dainty! :)

I love her little outfit...she looks soooo tiny, it's hard to remember how small puppies are; they grow so fast. :wub:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Nya is just a doll!! It's so nice to hear that they're loving each other so well. I absolutely love that photo in your siggy, with Nissa giving her little sister a kiss. That is just too darling.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Nya is just too cute, Kim. :wub::wub: What a sweet little face. She looks like a little fairy princess to me. LOL Love the new haircut and the story at the groomers. They are lovin' each other.:chili:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I just can't stop coming back to this thread! Nya is SO cute...:wub: You know, to me, puppies are like babies, some are adorable as heck, and some not so much, but Nya is just to die for. She looks so happy and alert. Like she really knows whats going on. I love her name too. Very unique. Just like Nissa...:chili: I'm so glad they are getting along well.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Kim, that is so sweet!!! Nissa is looking after her little sister!! I love it!! Just the picture of Nissa and Nya in your siggy told me she cared for her immediately. Such a wonderful thing to happen. Do you know how long it took for CeeCee to really warm up to Rain?? She ignored her like she did not exist for a long time. Now they are just like sisters!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts