Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of the very sleepy, drugged little patient. She is now almost 7 months old and the vet said she was showing signs of going into heat so our timing was perfect. All her baby teeth have fallen out on their own and she now weighs 5.81 pounds. He said she was the perfect patient :innocent: and all the assistants took turns holding her this afternoon wrapped in her blanket until I got there at 4:30 to pick her up. :wub:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Oh the baby girl - she looks so comfortable in her bed. Not to mention very well cared for.

I hope that tomorrow she'll be feeling better

~Allie

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh poor little Nya. She looks like she's out for the count. I'm sending her love and prayers for a speedy recovery. :wub::grouphug:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Awww Kim, bless her heart. I hope everything goes well and Nya has a fast recovery. She's a cutie even asleep. :wub:
Give both your girls a hugs for us.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Awww what a sweet picture! I hope she is feeling better in the morning - but not too crazy that she thinks she can run around!!

Isnt it nice to know they are taken care of by the staff, thats so sweet they took turns to cuddle her. I remember when I went to pick Dakota up after her spay, I was near panic when they told me they couldnt find her!!! Turns out all the students were taking turns carrying her around on their rounds! (she was spayed at the university)

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
They look so sad when they first come home from this. Give her lots of love.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awwww she will feel all better real soon. And that is great that all her baby teeth fell out, so none had to be removed.

I bet she'll be up and about today. Feel better sweet angel.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Kim - sending prayers that her recovery goes well and is quick. I can't believe that she's already 7 months old. Time seems to go too quickly.

She looks soooooooooooooo sleepy, but I know that she's in good hands at home with her Mom and sister, Nissa. :)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Little Nya I hope you feel better soon. Remember sweet little girl you need to rest so you can heal. So no running around, jumping no toilet paper, etc etc :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Kim, something tells me she could be a difficult patient. But you have to love her, what a personality!!!:wub:

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you EVERYONE for your sweet comments. Nissa laid next to Nya on the couch all evening and every so often would lean over and give her a kiss. It was so darn cute! This morning Nya got up and right away started running around the house :w00t: so we"ve gated her in a "no stairs" area, dressed her in a onesie and DH is running home between house showings today to check on her. He is just so sweet with her.:wub: Nothing seems to stop this little girl. She's a real character!:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts