Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DH and I spent the day in Duluth and came home to this! I guess Nya decided to help put away the Halloween decorations. OMG......I just can't get over how she can find so much trouble to get into. She and Nissa are just so opposite of each other. :w00t: I'm hoping this is just part of her puppy stage. She needs to live in her shirt that says "I do bad things". :w00t:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,165 Posts
You know, I wondered what Tessa was up to when she asked me how to use my iPhone to send a text to Nya! This is so much like what happens at my house! Let us know when she figures out how to open the kitchen cupboards! She is just too cute!!!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Poor Kim.....I hope it's just a puppy stage for your sake ....:HistericalSmiley::innocent:

She's got a bit of the devil in her alright...and dressed in angel's clothing..

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Take heart, spunky girls do settle down somewhat:innocent:. But their "mischief" is what makes them fun,outgoing,self-assured and confident. At least that's how is was with Maisie!

·
Registered
590 Posts
:OMG!: Nya is priceless with her devilness ( I call max the devil in the Maltese language all the time and this is how its said dimonju). Since he is constantly causing mischief.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Kim, I have to laugh every time I hear a Nya story. That girl has so much personality :wub:
She's so cute there's no way you can get upset with her. She reminds me a little of Zoey when she was always into something. :blink: They do settle down. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Kim, you know a lot of us thought that Nya was framed but now...not so sure. She might be framed in a wanted poster if she keeps this up. :w00t: But she's so darn cute. :wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Nya Nya Nya!!!!

Guess what Nya is really saying is "bring on the Christmas decorations!"

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
haha little Nya strikes again!! :D she's a spirited little girl!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
You have to love that sweet little girl. Yep she sure has a personality. I'm sure she keeps you on your toes but I'm sure you wouldn't any other way.:wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
OMG, Nya is such a little sassy girl and great little helper, :HistericalSmiley:!

But that's mostly the way, siblings are so different in their personality!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts