Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nya was so excited to receive her first package in the mail today! It was a wonderful box FILLED with lots of beautiful things from Jane, Tess, Zoey and Emy! Jane made the most darling bows, the pink dress Nya has on, a harness/leash that matches one I have for Nissa, two DARLING picture frames, a box of treat mix, some cupcake treats and TWO :chili: stuffed toys! It was so wonderful that Nya even decided to cooperate for a picture with all her gifts! :innocent: Thank you soooo much Jane and girls, you are just too thoughtful for words. xoxox :wub:

Is this good Mom? Nissa says I'm not tilting my head right!

The beautiful bows Jane made.

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
How do you get your angels to pose for such sweet pictures. I love seeing your girls.

Nya - I bet your not having any trouble getting used to being spoiled rotten are you!

Sigh - still having puppy envy....

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I'm wondering how many seconds after this picture was taken did Nya go running through all those gifts for the treat in your hand Kim :). What a beautiful box of gifts for a beautiful little puppy!

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
WOW! I think this gives the phrase, "Christmas in July" a whole new meaning. Nya really hit the jackpot. That was very thoughtful of Jane and her girls to send such a nice box. I can see that Nya is well on her way to being a Spoiled Maltese.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Nya is such a little sweet girl.......she looks unreal in that pic, like a little stuffed animal. Darling, just darling........and such nice gifts!!! Wow!!!!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Wow! Now there's a spoiled little girl!!! :wub: What lovely gifts...I adore that little light pink bird toy!

Nya is so good at posing for the camera already, she looks fearless and full of life!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Wow Nya is sooo cute and boy what a lot of nice gifts, girls are so lucky. Boys dont like the bows, If only my Max would keep one on...boo hoo Well I will just have to dream of a girl...someday

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
:chili: Woohoo!!! Nya is a lucky little girl!!!! What a cool gift!!! :aktion033:

Looking forward to watching her grow up in all her bows and dresses and frolicking with her sister.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
awesome gifts from jane , that is way too sweet , and nya well shes just precious .. !!! love her posing, lil diva !

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Nya is officially SPOILED!!!!!! Great gifts! Jane...I didn't know you made bows. Great job!!!!!!

Nya you little cutie, enjoy your presents overload!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awww, how sweet is that? Nya surrounded of all her wonderful gifts, great shot of her, Kim!

That's very thoughtful of Jane and I like the nice presents she has sent! :aktion033:

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts