Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy Holidays!

This year is a very special Christmas- It is Obi's first Christmas with us! Last year was a sad time as our puppy, Chewy, passed away a few days before christmas of acute liver failure. So, I was felt a little nervous as Christmas approached. I am beyond grateful and so happy that Obi is with us now- he really puts a smile on everyone's face.

We are SOOOOOO blessed this year to have Pat and her Sassy as Secret Santa! :chili: THANK YOU so much- I'm speechless to your thoughtfulness and talent. Obi loved every single thing- even the boxes! LOL!

All the gifts were amazing- truly above and beyond!

Here's how the fun commenced!

Is it time to open gifts?!

Here we go...

He couldn't stop playing with the toy- it was the first thing opened and all he wanted to do was play with the toy!

He was OBSESSED with getting the pants off! :
:sheesh:: :blush:

Success!

Wowee!! Look at the stash!

The two custom vests made by Pat are SO awesome and special- those will be cherished forever :aktion033::chili:

Fabulous lion vest! ROAR!

A Merry CHRISTMOOSE vest!

Testing out the new dry-face bowl!

Who you looking at?

Here's a little video for your enjoyment! Obi has a personal message to you:

Happy Holidays everyone :) We wish you many blessings this new year!

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Marisa Obi is so cute I can't stand it!!! What a great reveal and very talented SS you had in Pat. Just adore the vest and Obi looks beyond adorable in all the pics!!!

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
OMG....what great presents Obi got. He really is gorgeous and looks so cute in his clothes. He even looked like he enjoyed modeling. Great pics.... Merry Christmas!!

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
What a great reveal!!! Obi looks so cute in his vests from Sassy! You really received some nice presents!! Merry Christmas to you Obi and your family!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Obi I love you so much! You look so cute in your vests and Christmas sweater! Merry Christmas little buddy!!! I love that cell phone case, I think I have to get one.

·
Super Moderator
9,676 Posts
Great reveal. I love the personalized bowl.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Oh Obi, you are just so stinkin' handsome and smart!!! You got great presents for your SS and I just love watching your videos. Your Mommy is an amazing teacher and I know she's very proud of you. Merry Christmas little man!

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Marissa I am so happy that you and Obi like the gifts. He is such a sweet boy and easy to shop for. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Enjoy! Love all of your photos.......

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Oh Obi, as always you are just beyond precious!! :wub: I just adore your cute little face and personality!! You've always put a big smile on my face.

Marisa, I love the phone cover!! What a special gift!!!

Hope you had a wonderful 1st Christmas with your special boy!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Obi got spoiled big time. Having been the recipient of Sassy and Pat's Buddy gifts I know just how adorable those vests are. Tyler has a lion vest too and it's one of our favorites. I just love Merry Christmoose too. So cute!! I treasure our vests. Obi always takes terrific pictures too...actually you take the pix, he just poses perfectly. Love how much he loved the toy.:chili::chili:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
You take such awesome pics of Obi!

Pat and Sassy....wowza!!! GREAT GIFTS!!!!

I'm so glad this was a happy Christmas for your family this year!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts