Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever been to the Orange County Pet Expo in CA? It's this weekend and I'm planning on going, but was wondering if any of you have been and if there's a booth or vendor in particular that I have to see! Here's the link: PETEXPOOC.COM

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
I would love to know if anyone has advise for this petexpo as well!

Too bad we can't take our furbabies, as it would be nice to have a playdate as well with other Southern California folks!

Does anyone know if this is a good place to shop for grooming supplies and other goodies?

·
Registered
863 Posts
I'm planning to go on Saturday. My cousin has been and says it is great. One of my neighbors who volunteers for a cocker spaniel rescue is going to help "man" their booth. I've had a half baked idea to organize a maltese rescue booth there, maybe next year.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm planning to go on Saturday. My cousin has been and says it is great. One of my neighbors who volunteers for a cocker spaniel rescue is going to help "man" their booth. I've had a half baked idea to organize a maltese rescue booth there, maybe next year.
That would be awesome to have a maltese rescue booth - if you do it next year, I definitely want to volunteer! We're going on Sunday - I hope the vendors don't run out of their goods by then!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.