·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Nov 12 2005, 07:53 PM
Or this from Petsmart?
Petzyme...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119183
[/QUOTE]

I use Petzyme. I like the spray bottle for cleaning up as accidents happen and the 32 oz. size saves money for refills. It also is great for cleaning the floor.. it gets up all sorts of dirt!! I don't believe it passes the black light test though. But I have not found anything that does. So far this has been my favorite, but it is not perfect. Petzyme

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Nov 12 2005, 08:08 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Nov 12 2005, 07:53 PM
Or this from Petsmart?
Petzyme...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119183
I use Petzyme. I like the spray bottle for cleaning up as accidents happen and the 32 oz. size saves money for refills. It also is great for cleaning the floor.. it gets up all sorts of dirt!! I don't believe it passes the black light test though. But I have not found anything that does. So far this has been my favorite, but it is not perfect. Petzyme
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119185
[/B][/QUOTE]

It is cheaper than most stuff. I had some granular stuff that I got on clearance on Petedge for next to nothing...and now they don't have it and I can't find it anywhere. It was the best stuff. I mixed in in my carpet cleaner and made a squirt bottle to use on accidents. It completely masked/eliminated Spencer's problems...with my luck, I won't find anything that good again.
I may try this though. I tried one from Walmart too...called "kids and pets" but it left residue on the carpet that attracted dirt and made a "spot"....

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i tried the get serious when my cat urinated on my couch....its just like natures miracle....but neither worked...vinegar was the best

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I cleaned carpets last night and I use carpet cleaner for pet smell/soil with 2 cups of white vinegar per gallon.

As of today, the smell has not returned and Mr. Puddles had really peeed on the carpet. I even worked my way around the recliner,sofa,loveseat from peee level down.

P.S. Puddles is back in kitchen when were gone (starting over).

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
We have only used Nature's Miracle and have had great success with it.

I have not used it since she was a puppy, but back then we really SOAKED the mistake with it (after bloating the pee up first of course). I think it is a great product. I love that it dries so QUICKLY especially when I soak so much into the carpet and pad.......and you have to get to the carpet's pad, too! That is very important.

http://www.petsnmore.com/home.asp?display=...Remover+32oz%2E

Carole and Bella

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have used Nature's Miracle. I did not find it working. Bellas has chosen my best rug for her bathroom

I tried Orecks No Return & I find it more fresher & woking better. Bella does not go where i have sprayed. she just finds a corner i may have missed

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Tracy (or is it Traci?).

It's so funny that we're thinking the same thing! I always chuckle when I read your posts because we're in the same boat in our house with our new baby. To top it off, didn't we get our second son about a day apart?

I saw a coupon for Petzyme yesterday and we're going to pickup a bottle today! I figured that we waste so much money on grooming products anyway, why not add $8-$9 more dollars down the drain if it didn't work?

Plus, the in-laws are coming this weekend. They're not pet people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts