Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Look at what my Mommy bought ME. Look close, its' BLUE :chili::HistericalSmiley:
Now you know my Mommy has no qualms putting pink, lavender or any color under the rainbow on me, but when she saw this harness vest, she just couldn't resist.

View attachment 91946

Mommy even added one of Marj's beautiful bows and that was blue too :chili:

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

So what do you think Aunties?

Dog Dog breed Canidae Maltepoo Dog clothes

Wrestler Professional wrestling Arm Muscle Human

I love the little snowman on the back, only thing is, I think Mommy better put my name on it, because, um, Mia didn't recognize me

Dog clothes White Maltese Dog Canidae

Who are you, and what did you do with my little brother? :huh:

Dog Canidae Dog breed Maltese Bichon

I hope you can recognize me Aunites, it's still me, Little Leo xoxoxo

Dog Mammal Dog breed Canidae Maltepoo

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Wow that is the best! I love it!!! Where did you find that? I am having a hard time finding cute vests for Triniti and this is adorable!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh handsome Leo, I still recognize you! I LOVE your new vest but I LOVE YOU even more!:wub: Tell mommy that even though the bow matches....that might get a bit confusing to those who may not be so good at telling the boy Malts from the girl Malts. :blush:

So how did you manage to get the bow for Leo past hubby? :innocent:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Yes, Leo, I do indeed - recognize you - I have the blueprint of that sweet little face, etch into my heart!

Christine, he looks so darn cute - he always has such wonderful expressions! I love that little man. I, too, love him in ALL colors!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Leo can rock all colors! be it pink, lavender, or blue!!
The vest is very cute indeed, I love the polar bear too :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Leo - you send shivers up and down my spine with that adorable winter vest.:wub::wub: Winter is officially here from the looks of you.
Tyler thinks you look way too handsome in that vest. All the girl Malts (except Mia) will be swooning with none left for him. I told him I'll have to have him model his snowy vest. I think your mom found your perfect color. :chili:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
What a GREAT vest for an adorable little boy!!! We love love the snowman vest and the color blue. But, we are wondering the same question as Crystal - how did mommy sneak the blue bow past Daddy?!?

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
this harness vest is perfect for the snowy season ahead of us!! Leo looks so handsome in it!!!
Awww thank you so much!!!! :wub:

awwww! adorable!!
Thank you :wub:

Ohhhhh, cute, cute, cute!!!!! I really think blue is "his" color!! He looks so cute in that darling vest!!
Aw Sher thanks!!! I really do like this vest alot, but I don't think it cured my need to reach for the lavender for him :HistericalSmiley:

Wow that is the best! I love it!!! Where did you find that? I am having a hard time finding cute vests for Triniti and this is adorable!
Thank you so much. I love this vest. I got it from e-bay Dog Harness vest XXSmall-XSmall-Small and Medium - eBay (item 320624142706 end time Dec-06-10 06:46:15 PST)

Oh handsome Leo, I still recognize you! I LOVE your new vest but I LOVE YOU even more!:wub: Tell mommy that even though the bow matches....that might get a bit confusing to those who may not be so good at telling the boy Malts from the girl Malts. :blush:

So how did you manage to get the bow for Leo past hubby? :innocent:
LOL Crystal, I rarely put a bow in Leo's hair, but thought, hmmmmm I do have a blue one. And bless him, he loves wearing them. Mia is officially allowed by her Daddy to have a topknot :thumbsup: Crystal, you know what the funny thing is, when I am walking them both, they always know Mia is a girl and Leo is a boy, no matter what colors I have on them. It amazes me. And Leo loves his dear Aunt Crystal as well, and so does his Mommy :wub:

Leo, you look wonderful!
Awww thank you so much!

Yes, Leo, I do indeed - recognize you - I have the blueprint of that sweet little face, etch into my heart!

Christine, he looks so darn cute - he always has such wonderful expressions! I love that little man. I, too, love him in ALL colors!
Awwww Allie, you are the best, guess what? Leo asked me to give you special kisses, so here they are :smootch:

Leo can rock all colors! be it pink, lavender, or blue!!
The vest is very cute indeed, I love the polar bear too :wub:
Awww thank you. I love that!!!! So sweet and I will be sure to tell him :wub:

Leo - you send shivers up and down my spine with that adorable winter vest.:wub::wub: Winter is officially here from the looks of you.
Tyler thinks you look way too handsome in that vest. All the girl Malts (except Mia) will be swooning with none left for him. I told him I'll have to have him model his snowy vest. I think your mom found your perfect color. :chili:
Awwww Susan, thank you so much. Your Tyler is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO handsome :wub: I bet the girls swoon for him as well, hey I swoon for him :wub: Thank you so much!!!

Many hugs to all :)

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What a GREAT vest for an adorable little boy!!! We love love the snowman vest and the color blue. But, we are wondering the same question as Crystal - how did mommy sneak the blue bow past Daddy?!?
LOL Erin shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Daddy didn't see the bow LOL, I only show him AFTER the picture is taken :HistericalSmiley: Thank you dear Erin :wub:

Just adorable! I love it!:wub::wub: I love who is in it more, though.:HistericalSmiley:
Awwww thank you so much, and he loves you right back :wub:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
I like that vest - Leo is very handsom in it. :wub: Wish I had known about these when I had Star. :huh:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like that vest - Leo is very handsom in it. :wub: Wish I had known about these when I had Star. :huh:
Awww sweet and precious hugs to you Marsha. (hugs)

Hey Marsha, I just got a ladybug :) One word :thumbsup: and got it right, thanks to you:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Very cute little winter vest for a very cute little guy. :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Leo is one handsome dude in that adorable little vest!! I love that color on him!! Give sweet little Leo kisses for me (and Mia, too!!):wub:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts