Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT @#$#% (bad word!)!!!! I need to get a few pairs!!! THANX SO MUCH!! Kodie ONLY wears booties when he goes out!!!
:D

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I was just wondering something about booties..... Since dogs sweat through their feet, is there any problem with them wearing booties??

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Kodie, you are not going to pay $45 for booties are you?

I don't know about the sweating question but I would like to know too. I was thinking of getting some (cheaper) booties for Fantasia for when she decides to bite her nails all day.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I don't know about the sweat thing, I was thinking about that too. I got a little cheaper set of water proof doggy booties for Peanut to play in the snow. Those lily boots are cute though!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Feb 24 2005, 06:52 PM
Depending on the shoe and the length of the leg hair, you could be dealing with mats.  At Noodle's current hair length, if he wears his fabulous shoes we got at www.neopaws.com , he gets the most awful mats imaginable.  We tend to use the shoes only to protect his feet from hot pavement in the summer--when he has short hair.  In the winter, I'd either have to cut his hair short or not use the shoes at all.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37557
[/QUOTE]

The Neopaw products are realy good, that is the jacket that chelsey has on in the picture. Chester also has one as well. I whish i knew about the full rain coats...
I never saw there boot here so i bought other ones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts