Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so this past Friday I interviewed at 2 hospitals for Telemtry (heart monitoring floor) or the ICU. I am subbing today and I thought my phone was off, but obviously wasnt because it rang during one of the classes. I looked at it and didnt recogonize the number so I didn't step out to answer it. I am now on my break....it was the hospital of my number one choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been trying to call the human resource lady from there (the number that showed up on my phone was the main directory to that hospital), but she isn't in her office. Oh geez I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo anxious/nervous!!!!!! This part is worse than the interviews!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Mar 29 2005, 11:46 AM
Okay, so this past Friday I interviewed at 2 hospitals for Telemtry (heart monitoring floor) or the ICU.  I am subbing today and I thought my phone was off, but obviously wasnt because it rang during one of the classes.  I looked at it and didnt recogonize the number so I didn't step out to answer it.  I am now on my break....it was the hospital of my number one choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have been trying to call the human resource lady from there (the number that showed up on my phone was the main directory to that hospital), but she isn't in her office.  Oh geez I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo anxious/nervous!!!!!!  This part is worse than the interviews!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47188
[/QUOTE]

I hope its good news! Good Luck!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hope things go your way!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Ahhh. The exilaration of a new job! I remember it well. The warm feeling of being found exceptional out of all the other applicants, the reward of years of hard study................the paycheck!

I wish you well and if they are checking your references you made the first cut for sure and perhaps the final....they do not go to the trouble of checking references if they know they aren't going to hire you.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@Mar 29 2005, 01:15 PM
they do not go to the trouble of checking references if they know they aren't going to hire you.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47196
[/QUOTE]

That is what I was going to say too!
They must really be interested!
Girl-isn't it funny the friendships we make on this board?! I was SO excited when I read your first post!
I could hardly stand it! :Like it was MY job or something!!!D It does sound like GREAT news!
I am still crossing my fingers/toes for you!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
We'll be anxious with you until you know! *Crossing Fingers* GOOOOOOD LUUUUCK!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alright, the same hospital called yesterday and left a message that they were calling to follow up with my interview, but I wasn't home. They want me to call them back which I will have to do Monday because I was at the hospital for one of my clinicals yesterday for 13+ hours so wasn't home to get the call.
I will let you all know Monday after I get ahold of them. They said that I can call Monday from 7am-4pm. I have class from 8-11:30, then a huge test for my 1:00-3:00 class, so I will call and hopefully get ahold of her a little after 7.
Just thought I would update you on what I have heard so far.
Thanks again for all the luck and thoughts guys!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The other hospital that I had interviewed with called yesterday and offered me a position. :D I turned it down though. The lady asked why I accepted an offere from the other hospital and I said because I liked it (I had no clue how to answer that question for sure). Then she also asked if there was anything they could do for me to change my mind, so I thanked her, but told her that I didn't think so. The hospital that I accepted the position for was my number one choice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts