Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lately, I have been having trouble sleeping through the night. So oh, I don't know, around 1 AM, I am wide eyed and ready to get up. So I do, but I forget, that my poor little ones follow me wherever I go. Mia sleeps on me, or right next to me, and Leo sleeps in his cave bed. So, the moment I get up, of course Mia does too, then I hear a little prance, and it's dear Leo, up and about out of his cave bed.

I get up, go to the kitchen, and awwwwwwwwwwwwwww just broke my little heart, seeing my two little darlings up with me. Then I make matters worse, and start taking pics of them. Poor things. Bad Mommy :(

Geez, Leo, Mommy is up awful early again, you should have stayed in your cave bed.

IMG_0688.JPG

Leo, you get some rest, and I will to, until Mommy is done doing whatever she is doing, at this gosh awful hour in the morning.

IMG_0689.JPG

Poor sweet little babies, fast asleep. I feel so bad, but yet, can't help but take pictures of them :(

IMG_0695.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG

It's okay Mommy, we'll wait for you, and we still love you even though you sleep walk in the wee hours of the morning, guess that's why you have a bed for us in every room. Just glad you didn't wake Daddy up :w00t:

IMG_0725.JPG

View attachment 89116

Well, I think it's time for me to take these precious two and all three of us get good rest. Poor little things. Isn't it amazing no matter how tired they are, they still just want to be with you :wub: Poor little things.

Sweet dreams everyone.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Christine......our babies are pure love. I'll bet they did wonder what you were doing in the middle of the night and like sweet little ones, followed you around until you settled down again for the night! Love your pics!!:chili:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awwwww Dianne, thank you so much. Guess who just woke ME up for their breakfast :):):):)

Thank you for your sweet comments and hugs to you and your beautiful girls.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I gotta agree with Dianne on this one AWWWWH best part about these little ones, as long as they are with you, they are happy even if it means mommy makes noise, snaps their pictures in the middle of the night lol :p I am certain that their thoughts is more into "we wuv our vewy dear mommy"

hehe i especially loved that first yawning picture - too cute.

hugs

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Gosh, they are so precious!!!! Adorable pictures!!! I'm so sorry you've been having trouble sleeping. It's an awful feeling to wake up in the middle of the night like that. I usually play a movie that has a lot of dialogue and I just focus on listening to it and it puts me right back to sleep.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Sooo sweet. Aolani doesn't get up when daddy wakes up in the middle of the night (he must be used top this already and realized that he'll be back in bed in no time). However, if I get up he will follow me around to see what the heck I am up to, unless of course he is awfully tired to follow anyone around in which case he won't even make an attempt to get up LOL. Thank you for sharing those sweet pics of your two, they looks gorgeous even in the middle of the night!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Yes a big AAAWWWW factor :wub::wub: They looks so adorable. I loved the first one and then when they were drifting off. Our little ones probably need years of therapy with what we put them through. :HistericalSmiley: "I'm sleeping and minding my own business, dreaming of a mountain of treats, and suddenly I have to drag myself out of bed with this insomniac and then, get this, she takes pictures of me.:new_shocked: Doctor help!!:w00t: If I didn't love my mom so darn much I'd be really upset. I guess I'll just have to sleep all day to make up for it."B)

·
Registered
351 Posts
aww .. yes one thing I always feel terrible about is getting up and moving when my two are "asleep" ...maybe I should get a bed for each of the rooms I go to most often...

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Awww, your babies are so precious. Leo and Mia def. watch over you as you sleep, just like angels. So, I guess that makes your beautiful Maltese your guardian angels. :wub: :wub: :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Christina, I always love seeing pictures of Mia and Leo. They're adorable and you can just see the love. :wub:
Get some sleep!!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Christine i always love seeing your pics of Mia and Leo and i love the captions you put with each picture. My all time favorite is when Leo was neutered and Mia was helping him find his jingles, i never laughed so hard in my life and even had my husband read that post it was just too cute. I'm glad to hear that you and the babies finally got some sleep. I hope you can sleep through the night soon.:grouphug:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mia and Leo are sooooo beautiful :wub:. Looking at pictures of them asleep together is so peaceful. They look like a beautiful puffy cloud of Heaven's Angels :innocent: :innocent: I just want to snuggle up with them and sleeeeeep. I hope you are able to sleeeeeeep better!!!!!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awwww thank you everyone for your sweet comments, I'm working on the sleep issue, thanks so much for caring. Much love.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts