Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Candy has soooo many toys, but has had the attention span of a knat with them, so I heard that one pup's favorite toy was a plastic bottle, so I decided to give her an empty coke bottle. She has amused herself for hours with it. She loves to hop in the bed and hold it by the stem-looks like she's guzzling it!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
SO ADORABLE :wub: :wub:!! I know, Yeager loves to play with empty water bottles!! He loves to bit on them and make them crinkle, or just carry them around. They're so funny!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Eden loves empty bottles. She rolls and chases them all over the house usually with them ending up under my furniture :hiding:

The crinkling gets a bit annoying after a bit but as long as she's happy!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
That is a GREAT shot! :wub::wub::wub:

One of my favorite tricks to pull on Button is to put some treats into a plastic bottle, close it up, and let her go nuts rolling it around trying to get to them. After I while, I open it up and let her have the goodies... or she'll bring me the bottle after she gets tired of chasing it.

That's so mean... but she knows I'll let her have the goodies in the end! :HistericalSmiley: :innocent:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Ohhhh yes! My London fell in LOVE with empty Coke bottles when she was about 6 months old. We have hardwood floors so she will push & spin them around, then grab it and walk off with it, and then it will "slip" out of her hands and go flying across the room. lol

I'm not sure who gets more enjoyment out of it...her playing with it, or me watching her!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh thats soo cute, Max is the same way. I was putting away my summer clothes in space bags and he just had to have one. What is it about the plastic they like so much. Plus the man likes my chiffon scarfs I think they like things that are light and airy.

·
Premium Member
17,465 Posts
Candy & Coke---hummmm! Too cute!
Kitzi also loves any plastic bottle---all the same reasons given---sometimes we just have to rescue the bottle & put it away---he never stops. What wasted money we spend on toys. :)

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
LOL, that's a great shot. Really does look like Candy is having some coke. Boo loved to play with the empty bottles when he was a puppy.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
OMG, what a fantastic shot of Sweetie Candy!
Never have seen such a little thing drinking Coke, :HistericalSmiley:! Way too cute!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts