Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To make good time, I even grabbed a friend for us to play with once we see each other but..........

Is that flashing lights behind me :huh::police:

Picture 036.jpg

Oh great, pulled over for no seatbelt :police: and it was a boy cop, so I couldn't try to cute my way out of it :angry:

Picture 038.jpg

Don't worry our special friends, I brought little Leo home. I don't think he's quite ready for the road yet :blink:

Picture 039.jpg

But we love you all so so much :heart:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
lol that is too cute.. leo we love u!! and im sure all the pretty lil girls will wait patiently .

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Handsome Leo pick up as many boys as you can, remember Matilda and B&B will be having a road trip next week, so they will no longer be in Idaho but you can still find them in AZ for the winter:supacool:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Leo....keep the car handy....you may need it if some of our SMer's decide to go on another adventure....:blink::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
TYLER: Oh no, Leo. :w00t: At least they didn't throw the "Scared Poopless" book at you and throw you in the pokey :police: (whatever that is. My mom's really old and uses that expression:blink:) I think you better stay there and I'll come to your house in a few weeks and be your co-pilot in the car. And I'll make sure you have your seatbelt on. :rochard: Then we can pick up a few more guys and girls on the way to New Hampshire. I don't even know how to get to old Hampshire so I'll have to get an atlas and bone up on it.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Christine, Leo looks adorable in his little car.
I hope he's feeling better today. I hate seeing that little guy feeling bad. :wub:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Oh Leo, you look so adorable in your sports car! I think mommy needs to just hire a huge limo and you just sit back and enjoy the ride, cutie pie! :wub: Poor Lucy....don't worry, Leo will get there sooner or later.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
LOL!!!! Leo, buckle up and stop speeding! LOL!!!

What cute pictures of Leo wanting to drive and his see all his girlfriends. Looks like Mia is putting her paw down and telling her brother he needs to stay home with her!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Maisie says "Don't forget about me Leo. I am a feisty girl and I would love to get into trouble with you :thumbsup: :chili:."

1 - 20 of 27 Posts