Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be baby sitting these two 6 month old Chihuahua puppies for a few days!!! ahhhhh.....I think I'm in heaven!!!!!!

This little short hair girl's name is Dora, she's a bit timid but oh so cute and sweet.
View attachment 92624

And this long coat beauty....well we're trying to come up with a name for her. Her father is from Japan, so i was suggesting Geisha Girl.
View attachment 92625

View attachment 92626

View attachment 92627

View attachment 92628

View attachment 92629

Ava isn't as excited as I am, but she's getting better with them. Miss Geisha girl seems to be a bit of a yapper, but her coat is so thick and to die for!!

Stan keeps telling me he knows what I'm up to and he's asking me which one is ours. honestly...I'm just baby sitting!!!!! if I could have the Geisha Girl, I'd grab her up in a minute!!!!! Thanks for looking.
View attachment 92630

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:whistle: hummmmm, not such a bad idea.....

But i don't own one.

.....yet....:innocent:

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Don't let Lynn see this post!! She was just saying she wants a Chi today!! LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:wub: Pat I LOVE Chihuahuas. your pictures look beautiful!!.. My kennel club has several Chihuahua breeders and I am always adoring them when they come to class.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So Pat - aren't you going to tell us how you got your hands on these two for "just a few days?!"

Well you see...it's like this....

Elaine has been so busy helping her mom who's been very sick and her sister came up to help out. ....so she took the opportunity to go to a show over the weekend. She's been talking to a few breeder friends of hers for a while and she ended up bringing both of these two home with her. The problem is...her mom got rushed back to the hospital this morning. She's going to be tied up at the hospital tomorrow with her mom....and taking her sister back to the airport. Sooooo.....I'm off tomorrow and can take care of them. Can you believe this is their very first night away from their homes? They're from two different breeders but have bonded already. Hopefully they'll sleep through the night.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
GF, I thought you were going to announce that you have a Chi (before I have a Chi). LOL

Really the short haired girl looks so much like the very last Chihuahua that we had when I was growing up. Her name was Taffy and she passed away a week after I went to college. Mom said it was because she was griefing so much for me. Boy did I love that little girl.

If/When I get a Chi, it will be a long hair. I do think that the one you're babysitting is adorable.

So tell me -- which one ARE you keeping??? LOL :)

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So tell me -- which one ARE you keeping??? LOL :)

I've tried, but can't get her to let me keep one. But I am in love with the Long Coat Tri-color little girl. Her coat is so long and thick! And she's just 6 months old!!!! I'm trying to come up with a list of names. I named her last pup.... Her father is from Japan....any suggestions? Stan is also in love with the little tri-color girl, he said he'd offer $1000 for her....I just laughed at him....right.....:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Awwww!! They are very very precious!! So is this a pre-announcement of a new furbaby on the way??? lol!! How about "Miso" for a name? You could call her "Miso Cute". lol.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
oh my!!! I am in Chi-Heaven-Thread!!! Lucky you, Pat. They are ADOOOOOOORABLE :wub: Thank you so much for sharing :wub:
I have to say I so want a long hair chi one day in my life :wub: I think that you do know about the different Chi breeders ( I might be mistaken though) but both ways, if I ever got a chi, I know who to contact first to give me brief info about the few reputable breeders :D

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
483 Posts
How about a real Japanese name!
"Hana kuro"
It means: black nose
Or
"Chīsana ichi"
Means: Little One

I think they are cute names!