Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried figuring it out on Photobucket....I have to know how to super impose pictures! PLEEEEEASE tell us how you smart computer savy ladies do it! :smilie_tischkante:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Not overly computer savvy but I use MobileMe, I have an account. Maybe photobucket works the same?

I put the picture into MobileMe, then double click and do a save location. Go to this site and choose the pick icon then paste the link into the space allocated. Hopefully that will work.

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
I've been wondering also, what program do you use to make the pictures like the ones in the "adventure" thread? Snowy on a camel, Sparky on a balloon. Would love to know how to do this. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,377 Posts
I know that PhotoShop will accomplish that - you put one picture in as a "Layer". Then go to the second picture and cut out what you want to carry over, copy it and paste it into a new layer. Then you can edit and "fix" what you've just made.

·
Premium Member
20,083 Posts
I use a fun user friendly program called Photo Pro - it's by Broderbund. I bought it about 15 years ago for $50.00 and I just saw it on e-bay for $19.99 and free shipping...cool. I took classes on Photo Shop a few times, but it's just not user friendly and I just don't use it enough.

Anyway, I love this program....maybe you'd want to check it out...you can do all sorts of fun things and add clip art, etc.

PRINT SHOP PHOTO PRO DELUXE BRODERBUND free shipping - eBay (item 250224832240 end time Jun-29-10 13:09:55 PDT)

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I use a fun user friendly program called Photo Pro - it's by Broderbund. I bought it about 15 years ago for $50.00 and I just saw it on e-bay for $19.99 and free shipping...cool. I took classes on Photo Shop a few times, but it's just not user friendly and I just don't use it enough.

Anyway, I love this program....maybe you'd want to check it out...you can do all sorts of fun things and add clip art, etc.

PRINT SHOP PHOTO PRO DELUXE BRODERBUND free shipping - eBay (item 250224832240 end time Jun-29-10 13:09:55 PDT)
I looked at this link...think it only is compatable with older windows programs. I have Vista. DARN!!!

·
Premium Member
20,083 Posts
I looked at this link...think it only is compatable with older windows programs. I have Vista. DARN!!!
oh no! I like this program so much that when I got a new computer this past winter, I opted for XP again....:blush:.

Maybe you could google software programs, or maybe someone at a computer store could help you choose a good program.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I use Photoshop. I take out the background from the girls pictures and save as a gif file. Then I paste them into the picture I'm using as the background.

If I'm at the office when I do this, I have to use Microsoft Publisher. I open a blank page and insert the background picture. Then I insert the gif file picture of one of the girls and make it bigger or smaller as needed. Then I insert the picture of the other Fluff and do the same. Save as jpg from publisher. Sometimes I then recrop in Photoshop.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
There is another program similar to Print Shop called Printmaster. It is also from Broderbund and it is compatible with Vista. It is a lot less complicated than Photoshop but there are thinks you can do with Photoshop that you cannot do with Printmaster. I too took classes with Photoshop, but it's not an easy program.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.