Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 395 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've done it in the past, but I think it's time for another thread with pictures of us...

It's so nice to have a face to go with the member. I enjoyed seeing Paula for the first time the other day...

I've started it, by my siggy picture...

Your turn :smilie_daumenpos:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Fun! You girlies look mahvalous!!!! Here's one of me and the doggies from a couple of months ago...pups were pooped and rumpled from their day at the park-couldn't get them to cooperate :p:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
What a great idea!!!
I just love your pretty siggie pic, Pat!

And Suzan, you have an incredible smile! Wow!
For some reason, I had pictured you with longish, straight blonde hair! Lol!

I will find pic of me.

Come on, anymore brave members? ;)

Oh! Now I see more pics! I was posting this before the other additions!
Great job!

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Wow! Such pretty ladies! I'll have to go dye my hair and put some makeup on first!!!! lol I'm always behind the camera - never in front! Something I always mean to change, but never happens.

I'll see if I have ANY pics of me on this computer and get back with ya! :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
LOL! This is a great idea. The only recent picture I have has already been seen on this board last year when Button graduated from her Puppy Obedience class.

That was right after I fell and fractured a disk (minor fracture, btw, but painful!), but there was NO WAY I was going to miss Button' graduation. I had a doctor's appointment that day, and got out of there with just barely enough time to run by the house and get Button for her final exam and graduation. NO time to brush her and pretty her up!

The upshot was that we BOTH had a "bad hair" day! :HistericalSmiley: Here's the picture that was taken in the class at graduation time:

BTW, when I got home, I accidentally set a sweaty Coke can down on the picture! :angry: That's what the circle is.

That class was hiliarious, with the other people there accustomed to seeing Button all dressed up in her fluffy white coat and a pretty bow. She went from "dainty lady" to "pipsqueak sheepdog"! :HistericalSmiley:

Anyhow, in that picture my smile turned into a grimmace because my back was killing me, but the pic of me is actually a pretty good one. You'd probably recognize me from it if you saw me on the street.

Button, on the other hand, was busy flirting with the cute Sheltie on the floor next to us! :wub: :innocent:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
I don't have many photos of 'me" ...I'm the one who takes the pictures. Don't think I have any recent nor even on this new computer. However, I'm game and will try to get one over the week-end.( eee gad does that give me time to get facelift? botox, tummy tuck? LOL )
So nice to have seen the ones so far!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Ok I decided to just take a quick shot of myself :HistericalSmiley:... decided there MUST be something wrong with this camera !!!:w00t: ... there's lines all over me and it 'gave' me a 'chicken-neck!" ....but anyway here's my 'offering"...
Now folks be kind!! remember I'm almost 65 yrs old!!!

Oh and IF I get a better on taken over the week-end..ya better believe it will replace this one! LOL

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Here is a picture of me in front of a waterfall, somewhere near Stanley or Sun Valley, Idaho. I can't remember which. It's about 3 years ago.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Thanks Pat, this is a fun thread. I love putting faces with the names.
This picture is from around this time last year . That's my son and Zoey with me.

1 - 20 of 395 Posts