Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so we brought Harley home yesterday and OMG he is the sweetest little boy, next to Pudge of course (after all he is Pudge's son). Well I think he is stuck with us-we are in Puppy mode at our house. He slept with us last night and on me most of the night-woke me up twice to take him out potty. Yesterday was the first time he had ever been outside to go potty so that was very foreign for him, but he did good. Only 2 accidents in the house so far. Today will be the test he is home alone with the other three and we blocked off part of the house-he can't make it outside by himself yet, he is to little to manuever the steps so puppy pad is down, hopefully the others won't digress, they never used a pad so they shouldn't. Josie being the alpha that she is had to establish her dominence but after that she was herding him around and playing with him like it was her own. She was such a good mommy it is natural for her. It sounded so funny at 4:00 am this morning hearing them all running and slidding on the floors as they were playing we are quickly approaching a herd. I will post pictures of the new man when I can get some. Wish us luck..........of course hubby slept through the night-imagine that---huh :new_Eyecrazy: :new_Eyecrazy: I don't know how they can do that.......

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Oh, I am so jealous! Puppy Breath! And a thundering herd! I wish, I wish, I wish I could afford another. I know it ties you down from travel, etc, but I would do it anyway but I can barely afford Pico right now.

Ah, well, someday. Until then I'll get my thrills reading about your experiences with your crowd of cuties.

Congratulations

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Congrats!!! How fun!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
how exciting...im so jealous!!!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@Dec 6 2004, 01:04 PM
Oh, I am so jealous!  Puppy Breath!  And a thundering herd!  I wish, I wish, I wish I could afford another.  I know it ties you down from travel, etc, but I would do it anyway but I can barely afford Pico right now.

Ah, well, someday.  Until then I'll get my thrills reading about your experiences with your crowd of cuties.

Congratulations

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20556
[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, Pico's Mom. I can barely afford Lady's medical expenses, but SOMEDAY I am going to have a puppy...

Until then, we'll just have to settle for vicarious thrills!

Congratulations on the new addition!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
that is sooo awesome that all of you are doing great!! i wish i could be in your shoes......for at most 30 minutes----i dont miss the puppy stage THAT MUCH! lol. i wish you lots of luck!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Photos, please! Can't wait to see the herd.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I promise pictures will be taken promptly tonight and attempted to be downloaded tomorrow. Notice I said attempted. I am not as talented as many of you are on here. What it only took me 6+ months to do pictures to begin with....
I will be more punctual this time...

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I don't mean to hate...but I do hate you! LOL I'm just kidding! Congradulations on your new arrival! And you better post pictures up soon or I'll REALLLY hate ya. LOL
That's alot of kisses you're getting. My lips are cracked and dry because my 2 babies wont stop kissing me. I dont know how you can handle 4 kissing you! LOL The things you do for love

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by 2happymalts@Dec 6 2004, 07:23 PM
I promise pictures will be taken promptly tonight and attempted to be downloaded tomorrow.  Notice I said attempted. I am not as talented as many of you are on here. What it only took me 6+ months to do pictures to begin with....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20627
[/QUOTE]

It may be easier to use one of the free photo servers such as Image Cave Image Cave Photo Server. You just register and then download from your computer. Then you copy and paste the address of the photo in to your email using the IMG button at the top of the email reply page. It'll make sense when you see how Image Cave works... it is a real handy way to store photos..... and very user-friendly... I had never used anything like it before a few weeks ago......

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yes congrats!!

I'm joining the jealous ones in wanting a new furbaby too - I'd love a little play mate for my baby... but I'm also joining LadysMom &....??? (Can't remember who, I'm so sorry!!!
) in the "can't afford it" basket.....

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Dec 6 2004, 08:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-2happymalts
@Dec 6 2004, 07:23 PM
I promise pictures will be taken promptly tonight and attempted to be downloaded tomorrow.  Notice I said attempted. I am not as talented as many of you are on here. What it only took me 6+ months to do pictures to begin with....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20627
It may be easier to use one of the free photo servers such as Image Cave Image Cave Photo Server. You just register and then download from your computer. Then you copy and paste the address of the photo in to your email using the IMG button at the top of the email reply page. It'll make sense when you see how Image Cave works... it is a real handy way to store photos..... and very user-friendly... I had never used anything like it before a few weeks ago......
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20687
[/B][/QUOTE]

I use SmugMug. It is $29.95 a year for their basic plan. You can store as many pictures as you want (millions if you have that many). You can upload hundreds of photos in a click. I love it!

If anyone is interested let me know and I can give you a link that will get you $5 off.

Here is the link to the pricing page: SmugMug Pricing

1 - 20 of 26 Posts