Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
oh no! I missed out all the fun of banning previous spammers.
I'm sure that more are gonna pop up soon (just found 2 new ones by just signing in :w00t: spammers are having fun here...well, so are we :chili:)

I was gone for a while, so hopefully will get back in the loop here.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I think, for the most part, mods are in different time zones. I am EST, maggieh is CST, I don't know what Kat or Yung are but I believe Lynn is MST.
I am GST (Gulf Standard Time) which is 4 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time. So I am 9 hours ahead of EST :)

·
Premium Member
17,309 Posts
YES she is living in the future---and I am only l hour behind Kat! So each day "she beats me up" but it is her assignment to beat up the spammers!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
YES she is living in the future---and I am only l hour behind Kat! So each day "she beats me up" but it is her assignment to beat up the spammers!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Sure I do not get jet lag when traveling to where you are, Sandi , for being 1 hour behind only ^_^

Spammers, I am all set to get you with the wonderful mod team ;)

Thanks Kat! I wasn't sure where exactly your clock fell - good to know you are always one day ahead of me :)
No prob :) i find time difference to be cool. Pat just made it sound cooler with the idea of "time machine". I am living in the future for the ones who live in the West of me, but for the ones who live in the East (ex: Australia) of me, i am living in their past:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,309 Posts
No prob :) i find time difference to be cool. Pat just made it sound cooler with the idea of "time machine". I am living in the future for the ones who live in the West of me, but for the ones who live in the East (ex: Australia) of me, i am living in their past:HistericalSmiley:[/QUOTE]

Kat, most of us live in the past & the future each day----rarely do we live in the present---and we miss so much that way!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts