Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody most of us were at one time associated with another forum that cramped our style. So I was just thinking that there are still some other members over there that made great posts and would be an asset to the knowledge base here. Even a couple who always had more questions than answers
would love to find this forum. Why don't we start searching and see if we can somehow find these people maybe in other forums that will allow PM's or emails and try to get them to join us? For instance, remember Noviceowner, Mary, bless her heart she always had so many questions, but was soooo sincere about learning about her Malt and we could never refer her to websites so she could find the proper products. And SteveMoore, he had pretty good advice.....I am sure Joe, Scott and Wes (sorry if I missed any other guys) would love to have more male bonding
I actually found one member in our SM member lists that had joined way before me but had never posted.....yep, Samsonsmom I am sooooo happy you are with us now. I know that some of us know of different forums than do others. So lets try to find some of our old friends and invite them in. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I always enjoyed posts by 'Dogdevotion' and 'Joah' but I have no idea how to find them. If someone could find them, that would be great!! I think they would enjoy this forum.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I love this idea! I've often wanted to tell others at the other site but couldn't think of anyway to contact them. I do remeber a few mentioning an all breeds forum. I think there is also a Maltese site on Yahoo that I've never visited. Is any here familar with those sites?

Carla & Shotzi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts