Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came back from shopping today and we happened to go into a pet store that sold Indianapolis Colts stuff for doggies. Well! I had to get something for Oliver! We got him a harness that is blue w/ the Colts name and logo on it. I got home ...sat on the floor and opened the bag and he started dancing around. He knew that his mama got him something :D he stood very still for it and when I put it on he ran around like a maniac. He then proceeded to ask to go out...he was ready to try it out
I had another kind of harness on him...the figure 8 kind. I never really liked it b/c it never held still so it would still choke him! This one he LOVES. He can run to his heart's content (mommy's knees dont always want to move as fast as that little 9lb runt does
) ....it met his approval. He gets groomed on Wednesday...I can't wait to see it on him after his puppy cut
This is his last puppy cut until spring I think...I have pulled out his fleece and washed it up...we've had frost here in Indiana already so I had to prepare.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
isnt it cute when they tell you if they like or dislike something? im glad he's enjoying his new harness. what are the colts??

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the colts?! :lol: :lol: They are Indiana's NFL football team. They ONLY beat the undefeated Jaquars this weekend and also kicked the Packers tushies last week!
Oh wait...I must remember...not everyone watches football.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts