Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Isn't Tashie just a hunk of burnin' love? And if you look close, the snow is taller than Oliver!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Very cute pictures. Oliver doesn't seem to like the snow. And Tashie IS a sexy thang!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Poor Oliver...that is A LOT of snow!!! Brinkley sends warm hugs and kisses...along with a little bragging about his wee pads...he he...

Tashie is an absolutely gorgeous cat!!!! I'm gonna cat-nap him...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Poor Oliver, I'd have that horrified look in my eye if I thought someone was going to leave ME in the snow!! I hate snow!!! How much does Tashie weigh in at. Maybe it's the way she's layed out, but she looks BIG. I have a female cat C.C. (for Calico Cat) and she is 12.5 lbs!!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@Jan 25 2005, 02:45 PM
Poor Oliver, I'd have that horrified look in my eye if I thought someone was going to leave ME in the snow!!  I hate snow!!!  How much does Tashie weigh in at.  Maybe it's the way she's layed out, but she looks BIG.  I have a female cat C.C. (for Calico Cat) and she is 12.5 lbs!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31404
[/QUOTE]

er uh...Tashie(he btw, dont ask me why he got a she name..lol) weighs in at...
are you ready? Tashie weighed 21lbs the last time I weighed him!
that's a lot of kitty to love!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Wow that's a whole lot of cat to love. My largest cat is about 18 lbs. But she is really tall too.
Someone did a whole lot of shoveling! We had 18" of the white stuff, Flurry jumped out the doggie door right into the snow, I couldn't believe it. He ate it rolled in it and had a great time. He had the cutest snow ball on his nose.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts