Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning at 6: 00 am, my daughter called me to say she felt sick and if I can bring her some Tylenol and a thermometer. he had a fever of 100.3...no big deal. She sounded so sick so of cause I rushed over and took her to see her doctor. The doctor said she had a virus infection which is what they always say when they don't know what is going in.

I talked her into staying over my apt and made her some chicken soup which she ate. She feels much better now and is sleeping.. On the other hand, I am so sick that I don't know what to do... I have a fever of 102.9. I took tylenol two hours earlier when I had a temperature of 101.5 and it has gone up.

These are the same symtoms I had in February when I was hospitalized for 6 days...no symptoms.

I don't know what to do. I want to sleep but I am afraid my temperature will go up while I am sleeping.

I really don't have the energy to go through this again. I am hoping I will feel better by tomorrow.

Any prayers will be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Oh no, I'm so sorry your sick again. I pray your fever goes away soon. :prayer::prayer::prayer: See a doctor tomorrow for sure if you're still feverish.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Donna -- praying that it's just a bug that will pass quickly. I'm very worried about you because I remember how ill you were when you were hospitalized.

Sending you prayers, hugs -- and I would make you chicken soup if I was there.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Heavenly Father, thank you for listening to us, Lord I lift Donna to you, calm her fears and bring healing to her body. Give her rest in Jesus name I pray. Amen

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I am just now reading this. I am so sorry you are sick. How are you feeling today? I will say prayers for you and pray your temp. goes down........

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I hope you aren't getting what you had before and that you and your daughter both feel better this morning.
Hugs and prayers
:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Donna - I didn't see this last night. Must have gone to bed right before. I'm praying that you got through the night and are feeling better. I hope it isn't the same thing. There's definitely something going around because my DH was running a fever and really sick this week. It then turned into bronchitis. Hope you're feeling better. Keep us posted.:hugging:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts