Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMY! I was just sitting at the computer writing an email and the door bell rang. So I think, oh it is the stroller I ordered last week and I hurry to the door. Well the UPS man is standing there with a little box about 10" x 12" x 4" and I am thinking, no I did not order a toy stroller, not for $150. So I bring the box inside and open it and it contains some software for embroidery machines, which you know that I have one of those. Well I'm thinking I did not order new software. So I hurry upstairs to the computer and look it up to try and figure out where it came from. Well I found it.....it costs $349 now I know that I did not order this. So I call the company all prepared to argue the fact that I did not order their product and I WILL be sending it back. The lady on the phone confirmed the order number and said there is no charge. In the mean time I have noticed that you have to go online and get an activation code. So I asked, so when I activate this then I get charged, right? She says no, did you recently enter a sweepstakes at freeembroiderystuff.com? Well I do remember entering a sweepstakes once. So I looked up the website online and sure enough I was listed in the six winners.
So I WON!
Can you believe it?
So now I have some new software.
I am still not believing this!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Woo-hoo!! COngratulations!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
woohoo, embroidered SpoiledMaltese.com shirts for everyone
congrats on the win, i never win anything
i did get three numbers out of six on the 200 million lottery last week, 7.00 for me :lol:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
wooo hoo yeah for you. I love to win stuff. what kind of machine do you have i really want one so bad but have not broke down to purchase one yet .... one of these days

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Woohoo...sounds like the start of some fun stuff!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Oh! You have an embroidery machine! Lucky you to win that software. What kinds of things do you do with your machine? I have a sewing machine and a serger and an embroidery machine would just complete my set, not that I have room for it.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by HollyHobbie@Sep 21 2005, 05:19 PM
wooo hoo yeah for you. I love to win stuff. what kind of machine do you have i really want one so bad but have not broke down to purchase one yet .... one of these days
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101843
[/QUOTE]

I have a Husquvarna Viking Rose. I was waiting for the new Designer I to come out with the USB instead of the floppy. Well they came out this year.....with a price tag of $7,000. Guess I will just keep playing with my $2,800 Rose.
It does everything I need it to do. Sew on buttons

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.