Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to one of my favorite online shops, shopbop.com, it carries clothes like Juicy Couture, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Camp Beverly Hills, Diesel (you get the picture, high end junior/young misses) and they are having A HUMUNGOYD sale! I just got two juicy velour skirts for $20 EACH! OMG! I had the same skirt in green and I paid about &90!

Their Cashmere skirt is only $50 BUCKS the reg price is $200

I went there just for Juicy but there is TONS more stuff! GO GO GO hurry!

shopbop.com

Terms and Conditions
Riana nor Brit'ny a.k.a BabyHollywood are affiliated with shopbop.com The views and opinons expressed there are not neccisarily those of Riana or Brit'ny

J/K Just wanted to let you know I am not a seller of that stuff, Im just giving you all a heads up!

LOVE YOU!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I've never bought from them but I do like their website. Have you tried Bluefly.com? That place is amazing. I bought a drop dead gawgus red Vera Wang gown for $475 last year. I think it retailed for around $2500. The shoes alone are worth a view. And don't even get me started on the handbags....

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ew thanks salty

Me and you could be shoppn' buddies pat'na!

I have tons of shopping sites saved in my favorites. I love shopbop.com, stairwaytodenim.com, and playhouseclothing.com

Im going to bluefly.com rat now!

LOL, I am really hyper right now, Ive been shopping online all day!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
well since I'm not a "junior/young misses" anymore
I think I'll head over to Bluefly.com and see what I can find~I love bargains!! Thanks you guys!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts