Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Sorry Christine, can't tell you no on this one, its so cute!! Your babies would look adorable in it!:wub:

·
Registered
7,134 Posts
LOL! Those are adorable. My DH always reminds me that the dogs have it better than he does (he's joking) LOL.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thank you all so much, I love all of your responses :)

I think I am going to be a good girl :innocent: and hold off for a bit, some other things need tending to, and I just realized the little pug doesn't come with the day bed :( (just kidding :) Great advertising having that cute one sleeping so sweetly :wub:

I did notice though, it comes in several different colors :innocent:

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Thank you all so much, I love all of your responses :)

I think I am going to be a good girl :innocent: and hold off for a bit, some other things need tending to, and I just realized the little pug doesn't come with the day bed :( (just kidding :) Great advertising having that cute one sleeping so sweetly :wub:

I did notice though, it comes in several different colors :innocent:
If it's any consolation, I have seen nicer ones than those and you have not found them yet. And I am not going to tell you where they are. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If it's any consolation, I have seen nicer ones than those and you have not found them yet. And I am not going to tell you where they are. :HistericalSmiley:

:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:He got to you didn't he?....hubby....didn't he??....:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: (can you give me a letter as a clue each week? biweekly? pweeez :innocent: )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts