Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Yes, I love that designer....her things are usually much more expensive than 250.00. Go to her website and look, you will really die!!!

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
CherChien has the prettiest products ever!

But I think they are way to exspensive for me to spend on MYSELF, let alone my DOG. I rarely saw thing 250, I mostly saw 400+. So until the designer starts making things that the average person could pay, Gigi won't be owning any of her things, even if I can afford it. JMHO

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! Beautiful stuff!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
They are beautiful designs

But honestly calfskin or lambskin? I would not support products made from baby animals.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
COUGH,COUGH,CHOKE,CHOKE,DIE! LOL Absolutely beautiful, but if I ain't spending it on myself, I sure ain't spending it of Miss D! Hubby would string me alive,LOL

And I agree with Cat, as soon as I found out where veal came from. I never touched it again!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
The link won't work for me (tried on several occasions), but I just googled it and it sure is lovely. :) I wonder how hard it would be to make something like that out of leather for those that know how to sew?

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
The link won't work for me (tried on several occasions), but I just googled it and it sure is lovely. :) I wonder how hard it would be to make something like that out of leather for those that know how to sew?
I've emailed the desgner and the materials are from other countries.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I may try to make some similar designs in ultrasuede.I'll bet they would look equally good. I will look for scraps of bright ultrasuede at JoAnn's.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I may try to make some similar designs in ultrasuede.I'll bet they would look equally good. I will look for scraps of bright ultrasuede at JoAnn's.
That sounds pretty. Would the ultrasuede grip the hair rather than slide acroos it and cause additional mats? Just a thought. Let me know if you make one. I'd love to see it [and possibly purchase if you sell them]:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts