Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh Maureen, that was one very talented dog. Alas I have two left feet that dog dances better than me...lol

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Isn't it amazing how long he continues???? What a game little dance partner :) He stays upright nearly all of the time. Yes he looks so happy too. Sorry if you had already seen it. Thought it was worth posting just in case ;) My daughter had posted it on FB, seemed appropriate here.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Isn't it amazing how long he continues???? What a game little dance partner :) He stays upright nearly all of the time. Yes he looks so happy too. Sorry if you had already seen it. Thought it was worth posting just in case ;) My daughter had posted it on FB, seemed appropriate here.
Thank you so much for posting it!! My husband and I just watched it twice!! It's amazing!! Honestly, I'm not sure I could remember such a long dance. :HistericalSmiley:

Maybe I could teach Bijou this dance. She almost lives on her hind paws. I don't know if she could learn such a long routine, though. That dog is sooo smart.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you so much for posting it!! My husband and I just watched it twice!! It's amazing!! Honestly, I'm not sure I could remember such a long dance. :HistericalSmiley:

Maybe I could teach Bijou this dance. She almost lives on her hind paws. I don't know if she could learn such a long routine, though. That dog is sooo smart.
I know.... it is so long. Must be really stimulating for the dog though. They love to learn don't they?

Lola had me killing myself laughing today. She has decided she is my husbands hairdryer. She is determined to rub herself all over his hair until it is nearly dry.... too funny, he loved it.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I know.... it is so long. Must be really stimulating for the dog though. They love to learn don't they?

Lola had me killing myself laughing today. She has decided she is my husbands hairdryer. She is determined to rub herself all over his hair until it is nearly dry.... too funny, he loved it.
That is so cute!! Sounds pretty funny!! Casanova loves to groom our heads too...

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Oh! by groom do you mean the hair nibbles??? she does that a lot.... giving me split ends :w00t: or does he lick?
Casanova nibbles hair and hair roots like crazy and licks where there is no hair!! I can't believe Lola does that too. :w00t: He will do it for hours and act so proud of himself for "a job well done!!" :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I just love them. My boyfriend had shared a clip with me of them two when tehy appeared on sme spanish show. That pup is amazing and dances a lot better than a lot of people I know. I love how she tilts her head when her partner is going to turn her and when she's hopping backwards and then initiates the hopping forward. I don't know, but to me it looks like she enjoys it. I can't get enough of watching them and each time I see a different clip of them I can't get the smile off my face :)

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Casanova nibbles hair and hair roots like crazy and licks where there is no hair!! I can't believe Lola does that too. :w00t: He will do it for hours and act so proud of himself for "a job well done!!" :HistericalSmiley:
Malts are so funny aren't they? Yes, she nibbles the hair, roots, and ears. Clothing too. Sometimes she nibbles not quite carefully enough on bare skin and makes us jump. When I read up on it, it seems to say it is an affectionate sign. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just love them. My boyfriend had shared a clip with me of them two when tehy appeared on sme spanish show. That pup is amazing and dances a lot better than a lot of people I know. I love how she tilts her head when her partner is going to turn her and when she's hopping backwards and then initiates the hopping forward. I don't know, but to me it looks like she enjoys it. I can't get enough of watching them and each time I see a different clip of them I can't get the smile off my face :)
The intricacy of the dance is quite astonishing. I think she is thoroughly enjoying herself, dogs seem to thrive with challenges. Yes, I am smiling too :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts